User Controls

Terrorist attack in Brussels, nailbomb, ISIS flag and "chemical products"

They aren't saying what the chemicals are, fucking lame. Every single news outlet has the same script using the term "chemical products”.

Why even mention "chemic products" and not list the chemicals, it makes no sense.

"Chemical products", sounds like a jug of aqueous ammonia, lye and paint thinner that can be found in any home.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It probably is.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    These are all false flag attacks setup by the various shadow governments, in order to manipulate and exploit public fears and sympathies for political gain and personal profit. They are very evil and vile mass murderers and treasonous snakes in the grass. Don't be fooled.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I read somewhere, I can't remember where, that it was TATP
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    that's what was used in the madrid train bombings, but I'd doubt it was in this case - the islamist groups who've taken responsibility have no trouble smuggling materials from the middle east, so I'd expect them to have either used military explosives (hilariously 'donated' to them by the US/EU) or precursors to more stable and powerful explosives.
    I believe I read that this one was TATP too. Can't prove it, though. I might look through the history and see if I can find where I saw it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    [SIZE=72px]BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=16px]Ok that's fucking wierd. It got 'memory holed'. I know this is the article I read it in, here in the history, the top entry:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16px]but when I click on it, it goes here instead: Note the header.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16px]So I searched for the name of the article from the history thinking I could find it that way, and it shows the article there as you can see, but it still leads to the new version with the different name. Identical to the picture above, header and everything. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16px]Wierd. Never mind, I guess.

I did read that it was acetone peroxide, though I have no way of proving it.
    [/SIZE]
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    odd. google cache?
    Industrial Houston
    if they list the chemicals, people will be emboldened to learn how to use them in that manner
    or maybe that's just what they're concerned
    odd. google cache?

I don't know how that works. Really. I am incredibly ignorant of many things, I will freely admit.

Bill Krozby, I will skull-fuck you with your own dick.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Mike, it's noice to see you around m8. What brings you back? I'll have you know Bill Krozby probably doesn't care about your MEANY THINGS. I don't think anyone on this site can be effectively MEAN anymore. Though, he does get roundabout defensive, but who doesn't. I'm drunk.
    Mike, it's noice to see you around m8. What brings you back? I'll have you know Bill Krozby probably doesn't care about your MEANY THINGS. I don't think anyone on this site can be effectively MEAN anymore. Though, he does get roundabout defensive, but who doesn't. I'm drunk.

I got out of jail, that's what brings me back.

nothing really interesting.....just driving while suspended, again...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I got out of jail, that's what brings me back.

nothing really interesting…..just driving while suspended, again…

Dang. I've been driving with a suspended license for the last few years. Interestingly, I just got pulled over LAST NIGHT. Expired tabs, of course. My own fault. I'm usually very meticulous about the routes I take and the opportunities for potential vehicles to be behind me, especially at night, but I was not wary enough last evening. Fortunately I didn't go to jail like the other times I have been caught driving with a suspended license but nonetheless it is just another bother in my otherwise bother-filled life. FUCK THE POLICE. I was literally in my parking lot when the fuck threw his cherries on. SO SAD,
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Dang. I've been driving with a suspended license for the last few years. Interestingly, I just got pulled over LAST NIGHT. Expired tabs, of course. My own fault. I'm usually very meticulous about the routes I take and the opportunities for potential vehicles to be behind me, especially at night, but I was not wary enough last evening. Fortunately I didn't go to jail like the other times I have been caught driving with a suspended license but nonetheless it is just another bother in my otherwise bother-filled life. FUCK THE POLICE. I was literally in my parking lot when the fuck threw his cherries on. SO SAD,

It would have been awful if you had lost your home.
    This was my third time. I refuse to pay these extortionary brigands one fucking cent, so I will never, ever have my license. My reinstatement fee alone is several hundred bucks, not to mention the original fee (court costs) that got it suspended in the first place.

Opiate withdrawal in jail was awesome.

They impounded my car, which isn't in my name of course, because otherwise I wouldn't be able to keep it plated and tagged, so I had to have that person go get it out for me the next day.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

No shit. I guess GOD is on my side. Thank you Jesus.

bizang

My third driving while suspended.. I refuse to pay these extortionary brigands one fucking cent, so I will never, ever have my license. My reinstatement fee alone is several hundred bucks, not to mention the original fee (court costs) that got it suspended in the first place.

Opiate withdrawal in jail was awesome. ended up being in there for three weeks.

They impounded my car, which isn't in my name of course, because otherwise I wouldn't be able to keep it plated and tagged, so I had to have that person go get it out for me the next day.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Of course they walked out calmly. The government had their backs and cleared the way for them.
    Okay so it looks like we have our first detailed report. They keep talking about TATP and how they only test for nitrogen based exposives so they call these "undetectable".

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=17px]The police say they found [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=17px]15 kilograms of explosives of the TATP type, 150 liters of acetone, detonators full of nails and screws, plastic bags, ventilators, and several other bomb-making materials during their raids on Tuesday.[/SIZE][/FONT]

150 L of acetone is pushing UN threshold limits for schedule II precursors. I used to sell 10gal drums of the stuff so that's what 10-12 purchases over a few months?. Like they said on the news all you need is some solvent, lye, hydrogen peroxide and sulfuric to make a good bomb and if they ban all those chemicals people will just use precursors of precursors.
Jump to Top