User Controls

What drugs should always be on hand/ kept in reserve?

My ideal reserve stash of drugs would be: [the recommended amounts are the MINIMUM]

-A fifth of premium whiskey/tequila/vodka
    - 5 to 10 good uses worth of your fav benzo
    -3 uses of a an opiate/opiiod
    - Six 20mg adderall IR's
    - 5 hits of acid
    -box of whippits
    -3 GOOD uses worth of mdma
    -quarter gram of crystal and pipe to smoke it
    -1 gram of shatter
    -
    Benadryl.
    Benadryl.

Valium, alcohol.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The Devils Lettuce (9000 worth)
    My dream stash:
    5kg weed, hash, oil, edibles
    1oz meth 1oz #4 heroin

Minimum:

100g Cannabis
    1000 Benzos. Preferably 1000 of each Pyrazolam, Flubromazolam and another one.
    Opiates/Opioids of all variaties(?).
    I have a glass jar called "Pandora's Box" that contains most substances from TIHKAL and PIHKAL.
    Some uppers preferably Meth.
    Nitrous.
    PHENIBUT FUCKING PHENIBUT.
    Phenibut.

And Cocaine for the bitches.

Antipsychotics are good to have around because they will completely stop the effects of tryptamines.
    Amphetamines...I'm getting my script of vyvanse. It's the perfect drug to stay awake and focused when the jedis come for my guns and little freedom
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    To have on hand for cases of emergency, since a lot of you mentioned meth and other stims, Id say yall should keep some propranolol on hand incase you or one of your idiot friends over does it. It could save a life in a cocaine, meth or other stimulant overdose.
    Wait, whats propranolol useful for? I have a strip of that shit but thought it was useless.
    Wait, whats propranolol useful for? I have a strip of that shit but thought it was useless.
    Propranol is useful for knocking yourself out its non recreational
    Thought so. Non-recreational drugs have no interest to me.
    It could save a life in a cocaine, meth or other stimulant overdose.

"Non recreation drugs have no intetest" Lol That's like saying you have no interest in Naloxone because it doesn't do shit to get you high.
    I don't. Naloxone is useless to me.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    A lighter/non-euphoric stim (caffeine pills, ephedrine, yohimbine)
    A stronger amphetamine-like stim
    A decent benzo
    Vast oceans of alcohol

I love psychedelics but I don't feel any need to always have them available.
    My weed tolerance is so low, I buy like two grams and it ends up getting old before I'm very far into the second gram.
    Maybe a dissociative, the only time I've enjoyed dissociatives is when something is really getting under my skin and I take them in a "fuck everything" kind of mindset, it's a nice release.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Antipsychotics are good to have around because they will completely stop the effects of tryptamines.

Is that actually true? That sounds like something in the same vein as "citrus will bring down a trip"
    Is that actually true? That sounds like something in the same vein as "citrus will bring down a trip"

Uh, it will.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged

I believe they do, but benzos are a far superior choice. IIRC Ativan is what's given in emergency situations, people who end up taking a trip to the infirmar, an IV solution if very rapid results are needed (not sure if this is the standardm but I'd recommend it due to how extreme time dilation can become and the damage anf trauma that rapidly occur). On the other hand, if someone is actually full blown psychotic, at least due to underlying mental illness or having taken them while under severe sleep deprivation or on meth which retards like scronaoldo may do, a chemical lobotomy may be the best option.

http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1989-32274-001

[FONT=Arial]Potency of antipsychotics in reversing the effects of a hallucinogenic drug on locus coeruleus neurons correlates with 5-HTâ‚‚ binding affinity.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Rasmussen, Kurt; Aghajanian, George K.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Neuropsychopharmacology, Vol 1(2), May 1988[/FONT]
Jump to Top