User Controls

Squirrel and Larry legend are currently Skyping with each other...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, Even though they are in the same room, Larry wants to show Squirrel how much he loves her.👍💜
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks??
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Beautiful. A+ Wellhung thread.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Larry, each of the several times I went hiking in the ozarks, I would find a secluded rock pool, and go swimming. The water was so damn clear, and crisp, and refreshing! Hopefully you and squirrel find secluded rock pools in the ozarks... and you go swimming, too. If you don't, that's a big waste of an extremely precious resource.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Larry, each of the several times I went hiking in the ozarks, I would find a secluded rock pool, and go swimming. The water was so damn clear, and crisp, and refreshing! Hopefully you and squirrel find secluded rock pools in the ozarks… and you go swimming, too. If you don't, that's a big waste of an extremely precious resource.

Lol @ clear water.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I think Matt wants to watch us fuck on Skype
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by 🐿 Lol @ clear water.

Well maybe if you two fat fucks got off the beaten path a little bit, Instead of going to the nearest tourist hotspot, closest to the parking lot, you would see what i mean. It's called backwoods camping... try it some time.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I think Matt wants to watch us fuck on Skype

i wouldn't mind.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I think Matt wants to watch us fuck on Skype

Okay pull more shorts down big papa
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Well maybe if you two fat fucks got off the beaten path a little bit, Instead of going to the nearest tourist hotspot, closest to the parking lot, you would see what i mean. It's called backwoods camping… try it some time.

Fat fuck, I live in the backwoods, ya street rat bitch.
Jump to Top