User Controls

The 'be thankful for your local resources' thread

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, ghost made a post that made me think of this thread. I am so damn grateful for the unlimited supplies of fresh, cooling, healthy, tasty Lake Michigan water that comes out of all the local faucets. Northern Illinois may not have the most interesting topography , but, damn, we've got lots of resources.👍❤
    Ghost Black Hole
    We got half of Lake Ontario, thats pretty cool.

*waves*

its extremely cool. Gorgeous pic. Scron, Canadians have vast amounts of resources, don't they? That's ur trade off for having to deal with the Cold weather for so long.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah we have large deposits of uranium so we could build nukes if we wanted

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I love the charts/diagrams that you post, ghost. They're always interesting and informative. ty for that. And I think it's extremely noteworthy that Canada has the ability to build nukes...but chooses not to. It's almost like Canadians are a different species. Canada has to be the only country that can build nukes... but chooses not to. That's beautiful. Some would say however it's foolish. but You know your warlike brother has always got your back. If you fuck with Canada...you fuck with the States.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    im thankful for all of the massive office buildings and sprawl and all of the transniggerphobes who make this place bigly again
    Hello, your moreover breastless limestone.🙂
Jump to Top