User Controls

Who wants to have sex with me?

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Requirements: Over the age of 21 and under 200lbs. Gender does not matter but if you are a man I do request that you shave all body hair. Please respond with a picture of yourself as well as an attached resume.

Condoms available upon request.
    WellHung Black Hole
    may i please watch and masturbate, from within a shuttered closet?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
    Ghost Black Hole
    If I was in a room alone with you I would murder you
    Originally posted by Ghost If I was in a room alone with you I would murder you

WellHung Black Hole
    Ghost and GGG tolerate each other, and, occasionaly, interact positively with each other, but, for the most part , they are forum adversaries.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung may i please watch and masturbate, from within a shuttered closet?
    Lol
    Please everyone stop pm'ing me i will get to you when i can
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    You can bang a fleshlight stuck between my upper thighs while I'm bent over for $40, and i'm not shaving anything unless you pay for waxing.
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick You can bang a fleshlight stuck between my upper thighs while I'm bent over for $40, and i'm not shaving anything unless you pay for waxing.

What if I pay for a bag of Glide razors and some shaving cream
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by WellHung may i please watch and masturbate, from within a shuttered closet?

lol, wellhung is a flabby ripple fetishist

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Nah
    Octavian motherfucker
    Tree fiddy
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Weight requirement? Pathetic. Should be a body fat % requirement. Be all you're gonna attract is twinks.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Weight requirement? Pathetic. Should be a body fat % requirement. Be all you're gonna attract is twinks.

u get up early For a young party animal. Early morning prayer to ALLAH?๐Ÿ‘
    Originally posted by WellHung u get up early For a young party animal. Early morning prayer to ALLAH?๐Ÿ‘

It's called being disciplined.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Gullum,
    Please forward all applicants to me so I can decide who really deserves my sonโ€™s love.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The mommy persona is cringe as fuck tbh
    Technologist victim of incest
    I donโ€™t care what you think. Itโ€™s all in fun.

When you post I cringe, but I just leave you alone, so buzz off!
Jump to Top