User Controls

Hi, legendary schizo here

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Hey
    Im not dead
    Off all meds
    Except efferxor and prescribed gabapenroy 900 4x a day (but i usuay take twoce that every 2 days or take more but always tey to make up

Zongoldonzăļğø
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Lol thats already way too many mind control meds
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Jesus christ stop taking drugs you fucking idiot.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Just drink alcohol and do street drugs like a normal person
    Shrooms Houston
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Dissociator Hey
    Im not dead
    Off all meds
    Except efferxor and prescribed gabapenroy 900 4x a day (but i usuay take twoce that every 2 days or take more but always tey to make up

Zongoldonzăļğø

Well, yeah, duh. If you are taking one day's worth every two days, then it's one day's worth a day.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    (yawn)
    spgurley Yung Blood
    Is he saying that every other day he takes twice the prescribed amount?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by spgurley Is he saying that every other day he takes twice the prescribed amount?

Waiting on the tard translator
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by spgurley Is he saying that every other day he takes twice the prescribed amount?

are u fuckable?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]

He takes twice the amount of a daily over two days, which I found to be an interesting case of multiplic division.
    He's smoking ridiculous amounts of kosh again desipte being resusitated with paddles (alledgedly..that part I don't believe) while being being unconscious in the hospital for 3 days after his deadbeat enabling mom found him blacked out in the middle of a destroyed living room.

It doesn't matter if he's on or off meds.. if he's using kosh again on the daily like he is he's gonna die.
    Originally posted by DietPiano He's smoking ridiculous amounts of kosh again desipte being resusitated with paddles (alledgedly..that part I don't believe) while being being unconscious in the hospital for 3 days after his deadbeat enabling mom found him blacked out in the middle of a destroyed living room.

It doesn't matter if he's on or off meds.. if he's using kosh again on the daily like he is he's gonna die.

He sounds like he'd be better off homeless
    what the fuck is kosh
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III what the fuck is kosh

Spice, I guess. These retards are the only ones I've ever heard say it though.
    There's 2 different spices, 1 is Mr. Baggie, which I have tried that is like spice lite, but is not half bad. It's pretty chill and kind of feels like percocet, which I like bc junkie. I think it actually is opioidergic.

Mr kosh is the one they like better bc i guess its a brain fuck supreme that sends both of them to the hospital, and i guess they like that shit. I havent tried it.
    Originally posted by DietPiano There's 2 different spices, 1 is Mr. Baggie, which I have tried that is like spice lite, but is not half bad. It's pretty chill and kind of feels like percocet, which I like bc junkie. I think it actually is opioidergic.

Mr kosh is the one they like better bc i guess its a brain fuck supreme that sends both of them to the hospital, and i guess they like that shit. I havent tried it.

Imagine being so stupid you still smoke spice in 2019

At least order the fucking syncans themselves how retarded are you guys
    Pretty smart considering they dont want to od on mg of spice and die
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Fuck off and buy me some meth...and any other drug I want nigger. Oh I hope all the kids in your family suffer unimaginable shit just for Lulz. Good day to you:)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by DietPiano Pretty smart considering they dont want to od on mg of spice and die

I used them for years and I never overdosed even once. It helps to know how much of what you're taking.

Meanwhile you guys are in rehab and getting hospitalized smoking shitty mystery blends. God knows what new gen shit is in them or if it was even mixed correctly.

Again, you are a fucking retard. No adult should be smoking mystery chinese lottery blends. Grow the fuck up kiddo
Jump to Top