User Controls

Terrorists are not 'cowards'

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I keep seeing people call them cowards. They aren't cowards. Do you know how much fucking courage it takes to put your life on the line for something you believe in? These dudes are evil, yes. But they're also pretty brave.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Their mind controlled into being evil doers you simp
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Their mind controlled into being evil doers you simp

"mind controlled" lol.

This is an easy way to take culpability away from them. You can say this about almost any group of people who believe in something you don't like. It's just another tactic used for blind hatred, same as calling them a 'coward.' Look at the facts, Bill Krozby. The facts don't lie.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by GGG "mind controlled" lol.

This is an easy way to take culpability away from them. You can say this about almost any group of people who believe in something you don't like. It's just another tactic used for blind hatred, same as calling them a 'coward.' Look at the facts, Bill Krozby. The facts don't lie.

Cut out your bs small hat straw man tactics. It's very transparent what you're doing you Coward
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Cut out your bs small hat straw man tactics. It's very transparent what you're doing you Coward

You don't understand what a strawman is lol. I do appreciate you trying to keep up though. It's kind of cute.

Don't give up Bill Krozby!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the word 'coward' gets thrown about in the media a lot. more often than not it's just used as a 'trigger' to give readers justification to hate someone, regardless of whether it's accurate or not
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I do think they are brainwashed . I do not think they are cowards. they are not brainwashed enough to know that they are going to die or get maimed. It does take courage to carry out the act, Even if it is for a terrible cause.
    Originally posted by aldra the word 'coward' gets thrown about in the media a lot. more often than not it's just used as a 'trigger' to give readers justification to hate someone, regardless of whether it's accurate or not

Just like 'patriotic' catch phrases, slogans, n hateful talk radio used by right- wingers.
    people who say terrorists are cowards are too simple minded to see things as any more complex than "good" or "bad"
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

That said, I hope Bin Laden is enjoying sleeping with the fishes.
    Originally posted by stl1 One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

That said, I hope Bin Laden is enjoying sleeping with the fishes.

yea but only if those men are both idiots
    Originally posted by GGG "mind controlled" lol.

lol...But there are very few FACTS surrounding this conversation, This is subjective... and opinion- based. No one is right or wrong, per se. The fact would be ... A person of Middle Eastern descent killed other people. But when you're asking people's thoughts about that...that's opinion. facts typically can be backed up or expressed through numbers
    FACT- Mark is currently juggling 3 apples.

OPINION- Mark looks foolish while juggling 3 apples.
    FACT- §m£ÂgØL is a participating member of the NIS BBS.

OPINION- §m£ÂgØL is a handsome hunk of a Hispanic. (My opinion👍)
    FACT- In the Iraqi city of Baghdad in 2008, 48 car bombs were detonated by people. (only an example, I didn't look up the actual numbers)

OPINION- Those people are terrorists.
    FACT- The city of Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.

OPINION- The city of Jerusalem would be a shitty place to live, because of frequent violence.
    FACT- Sometimes, people of Middle Eastern descent detonate bombs that kill people.

OPINION- People of Middle Eastern descent that detonate bombs, that kill people, Are brainwashed terrorists.
    FACT- Donald Trump is the current president of the United States.

OPINION- Donald Trump is the most polarizing US president of all time.
    FACT- WellHung Possesses a penis that measures 8" in length when fully erect, and 4" in circumference when fully erect.

OPINION- Well hung has a big dick.
    Originally posted by aldra the word 'coward' gets thrown about in the media a lot. more often than not it's just used as a 'trigger' to give readers justification to hate someone, regardless of whether it's accurate or not

Exactly. It's just propaganda language that detracts from objective truth in order to demonize whatever enemy happens to be in vogue.

If they were cowards they'd just stay home like no doubt many extremist muslims do. A lot of them are foreign fighters too. Takes a lot to go fight for your religion in a foreign land against more well funded and (sometimes) better trained armies.

But if you even mention this somehow you support terrorism now because youre 'defending' them.
Jump to Top