User Controls

Just because you like to get high sometime doesn't mean you're a dang addict.

Its just another activity that you sometimes do for entertainment...
    Kek Houston
    I think there are people who can be high all the time and not be an addict. There are people who will do a drug one time and never again but still every day feel the compulsion to do it. Drug addiction is a difficult subject but I think the simplest test is "Does my drug use have an overall negative impact on my life and the lives of those I care about?" If its a yes you are probably an addict and should stop that shit. If its a no DRUGS! DRUGS! DRUGS!
    vagrant Yung Blood
    yeah but if we can't just place people into nice little boxes and labels to our own detriment then how are we supposed to understand the world around us, huh?
    Kek Houston
    by not thinking in nice little boxes and labels to our own detriment.
    true, but you are
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Just because you sometimes willingly allow a mans erect penis inside your anus doesn't mean your a homosexual
    I've only been doing meth since October 2014. Feels like im in a relationship or something. Married to tha needle.
    Industrial Houston
    Just because you sometimes willingly allow a mans erect penis inside your anus doesn't mean your a homosexual

this is true, google mwhswm

addiction is a mental condition, it's psychological dependency
    Kek Houston
    I bet you are mgtow too faggot.
    Industrial Houston
    i didn't realize mgtow was getting serious thats fuckin hilarious
    Kek Houston
    There was a time where they were really trying to convert 4chan into their movement. Then they realized when 4chan laughed them out that mgtow is actually as big a joke as everyone says.
    Industrial Houston
    i really thought it was just people on facebook messing with extreme feminist pages, the fuck would someone volunteer to go into tumblr-level abstinence for
    Kek Houston
    [greentext]>implying they "volunteer"[/greentext]

tippity top kek m8
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I bet you are mgtow too faggot.

So I couldn't sit through the long ass poorly made video on the first page of the first result but is this a circle jerk group finding service or what?
    I think there are people who can be high all the time and not be an addict. There are people who will do a drug one time and never again but still every day feel the compulsion to do it. Drug addiction is a difficult subject but I think the simplest test is "Does my drug use have an overall negative impact on my life and the lives of those I care about?" If its a yes you are probably an addict and should stop that shit. If its a no DRUGS! DRUGS! DRUGS!

The majority of people who do drugs ruin their lives with it and are addicts. I feel like I'm the only person who can do drugs and not be an addict. I couldn't tell you the last time I bought drugs just for personal consumption. It's not that I have so much will power, it's just the idea of going to buy drugs from a drug dealer just to do them (as opposed to selling them + doing them) just seems so degrading and junkie-like.
    I do drugs every day. I have done most of them. I'm only addicted to weed and benzos, though. Had no problem stopping uppers after years of daily use. In a couple of weeks I will stop smoking weed for a while. Maybe even more than a month. I will switch to Syncans + CBD + Terpenes for that period. Can't wait to experiment with that.

I'm at a point where being sober feels really fucking good, though. It is an alternate state of mind to me. Definitely worth a try.
    I do drugs every day. I have done most of them. I'm only addicted to weed and benzos, though. Had no problem stopping uppers after years of daily use. In a couple of weeks I will stop smoking weed for a while. Maybe even more than a month. I will switch to Syncans + CBD + Terpenes for that period. Can't wait to experiment with that.

I'm at a point where being sober feels really fucking good, though. It is an alternate state of mind to me. Definitely worth a try.

Tell me about your benzo use.

I only get high once or twice a week. Taking 600mg of bundy every single day for 3 months got boring and I sobered up like a week ago. No WDs, Since then I've drank maybe 3 times, did nitrous maybe 5 times, and did nutmeg once.

But dem syncans tho. Goddamn. DAMN. No drug will ever fuck anyone up like that ever again. The ultimate pathway to homelessness.
    Kek Houston
    The majority of people who do drugs ruin their lives with it and are addicts.

This is objectively false and retarded. The majority of drug users are casual weed smokers who just chill out. The next largest group would be party users who go to clubs, raves, etc on extacy or hallucinogens which are not addictive drugs. The group of drug users who end up in the trap of addiction usually have compulsive personalities which drive them towards addictive behavior. There are often social factors that contribute to their behavior and situation. This is the minority of drug users despite what your high school health class would have you believe.

I like how much of a narcissist you are. You talk about how cool you are and how you are the only person who can do drugs and not be an addict. Then you go on to say that you deal drugs. Then you say that buying drugs from a dealer for personal consumption is junky behavior. You are probably the shittiest kind of person in this world. Ignorant of what is really around them. Consumed in yourself. Confident in your own delusion to a fault.
    syncans never
    I know a 72 year old that smokes a pack a day. He's an addict not me and my tri montly darknet meth and heroin binges. I'm just in my 20's that's all.
Jump to Top