User Controls

Getting a motel tonight

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My ac is kinda lacking and I look up to matt and want to emulate his life style. I'm thinking about going to one of the motels down the street and just "chillin" down since its hott anyways and my ac is acting up, maybe even get some east side pies.. will report back gonts I'll also be on tc if you want a tour
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

if anyone is passing thru atx i'm willing to share my pizza and party with you at the motel

will report back later
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    It would probably take me 20 hours to get there if I left now.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Got any Tek??

Originally posted by Ghost Got any Tek??

lol no im still trying to get some dmt tho, not sure if it will happen to night but the motel is right next to the pooki store, see whats up
    Originally posted by Erekshun It would probably take me 20 hours to get there if I left now.

hurry up chicken
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Austin will be shithole just like San Fransico within 6 months. Run!!!
    ^
    yeah thats what my dad told me when they came thru town a few weeks ago. It's just I've lived here all my life and I dont know where to go maybe bastrop or dallas

lol can I rent a room out in your house in the west. I'd be willing to go there

im watching telemundo trying to brush up on my spanglish and latina ass

i like this place ive partied here before back in the day, wish i had some rump and drugs but I might just settle for going to get nachos down the st after my brews are gone.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^
    yeah thats what my dad told me when they came thru town a few weeks ago. It's just I've lived here all my life and I dont know where to go maybe bastrop or dallas

lol can I rent a room out in your house in the west. I'd be willing to go there

im watching telemundo trying to brush up on my spanglish and latina ass

i like this place ive partied here before back in the day, wish i had some rump and drugs but I might just settle for going to get nachos down the st after my brews are gone.

There is a whole country full of states, cities, towns, villages, and townships to pick from. Find one not controlled by liberal idiots.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker There is a whole country full of states, cities, towns, villages, and townships to pick from. Find one not controlled by liberal idiots.

K
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    What's the second bed for chicken?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm What's the second bed for chicken?

I don't understand your question
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Why did u get a room w two beds chicken? Hurrr durrrr
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    This begins the loser Krøz's metamorphosis into turbo loser WellHung.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Why did u get a room w two beds chicken? Hurrr durrrr

They all have two beds in them dumbass
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator This begins the loser Krøz's metamorphosis into turbo loser WellHung.

Wow you are so hateful and toxicity
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator This begins the loser Krøz's metamorphosis into turbo loser WellHung.

☺️
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker There is a whole country full of states, cities, towns, villages, and townships to pick from. Find one not controlled by liberal idiots.

isnt austin liberal? College towns usually are...
    I always want rump and drugs too, Douglas.
Jump to Top