User Controls

Doggy pic

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

fat

What are thooose??
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    The dog is simply precious and adorable. That pic of the dog and the cat butting heads made my heart melt. Furthermore,the countryside looks phenomenol. So lush and green ...and those rolling hills...😍
    Originally posted by DietPiano What are thooose??

Pomerainian.

.. lol...Look how happy the white and Gray cat looks while watching the other cat butt heads with the Pomerianian? It definitely approves.👍
    Ghost Black Hole
    I would name it peppermint
    Originally posted by Ghost I would name it peppermint

lol...thats a cute name. Scron do you and HTS have any pets?
    yea you're not getting my thanks for a fucking dog. post some cute cats that i HAVEN'T seen before then WE WILL TALK
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung lol…thats a cute name. Scron do you and HTS have any pets?

just our basil plant. Our apartment is like 800 square feet or some shit so we have no room for a litterbox but we are thinking about a dog
    Originally posted by Ghost just our basil plant. Our apartment is like 800 square feet or some shit so we have no room for a litterbox but we are thinking about a dog

plants are great. i love plants .
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

super saiyan
    They gave me a plant trimming from Bill W, the founder of AA (praise Him) when I completed IOP that I have growing in my window. I haven't watered it for a few days, I better do that so I can see what kind of plant it is. Oh yeah, I guess there is that plant snap app I haven't tried yet I could try.
    CandyRein Black Hole

Awww!😍

Whose bountiful breast are he laying on?
Jump to Top