User Controls

I'm got the greatest girlfriend a guy could ask for...

WellHung Black Hole
    And yet I still constantly lust over women. I would never leave my girl, I would never swap her out for any other woman.. I just want something on the side. Just something physical. But she's told me that's the one and only thing that would change our relationship forever... for the worse. I'll be devastated if I lost her or if things changed between us. I'm so tempted to be sneaky and do it behind her back. But it's just not worth the risk. This is just one situation I really wanna have my cake and eat it too. I want her forever... I never wanna lose her... but the thought of only sleeping with one woman for the rest of my life is seriously upsetting. Its depressing, And takes a lot of fuel out of my fire, so to speak. Thoughts, advice, anyone else been in this situation? comments?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Let's work together on this Matt. I'll get with your girl while you sneek off and get you some.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    How much did she cost to get
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun Let's work together on this Matt. I'll get with your girl while you sneek off and get you some.

🤨🤔
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator How much did she cost to get

ur mean.
    Octavian motherfucker
    You just need to spice it up in the bedroom. If you cheat and get caught you're the type that would probably kill themselves out of guilt. Loyalty is fucking priceless.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Find the woman who you don’t want to fool around on!
    Just get ahead of the curve and kill yourself to begin with.
    Originally posted by Technologist Find the woman who you don’t want to fool around on!

Hhhahaha
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Just deflate your girlfriend, go cheat, and blow her back up when you're done.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Find the woman who you don’t want to fool around on!

That's what you don't understand. This would be the case with any woman Im ever with.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I wondered about that. Did you feel that way with sherry? Some men are just not one women men. Have fun, just don’t get married.
    WellHung Black Hole
    yea. ur dog is so adorbs. It's cool how the ears are horizontal and point outwards.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian You just need to spice it up in the bedroom. If you cheat and get caught you're the type that would probably kill themselves out of guilt. Loyalty is fucking priceless.

But we don't care for handcuffs, midgets, or wild animals.
    Ghost Black Hole
    pics?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Just get ahead of the curve and kill yourself to begin with.

thanks. You're really nice to me.đź‘Ť
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost pics?

Sorry ghosty. She's beautiful and I would love to show her off ...but too risky in this place. that cud easily come back to bite me by someone who really doesn't like me.
    Ghost Black Hole
    describe her then
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost describe her then

5 feet 5 inches. Strong Middle Eastern genetics. Beautiful long straight black hair. Smaller boned, but nice curves. Slender in the arms and shoulder and upper body ...but thicker booty and upper legs. C cup. Flawless skin and complexion. Ghost did Bill Krozby and company tell you they saw my motel Room? I want u to know im the real deal and everything I say about myself is true. Cause at some point we're gonna hang out. And I want you to know that what you read is what you're gonna get.đź‘Ť
Jump to Top