User Controls

Harboring evidence is a crime SpectraL

toz African Astronaut
    Again

SpectraL

I want you to upload your copy of the 9/11 manifesto that you stated you have. and that was deliberately removed (scrubbed) on archive.org

and clearly people who mock me for being crazy on here have also confirmed they witnessed the scrubbing over a few days? (Not of the 9/11 manifesto pages but other totse pages)

Stop holding onto it. You think you're going to sell it to some fucking news source? I hear they have this Hunt and Kill" thing where lawyers will purchase a story under the guise of being reporters and not release it. it's theirs since you give them exclusive rights.

this law has to be changed.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

Whatever happened to "Spiritual Bombing"?

Like lifting the Whitehouse in the 1970s.. sure it didn't happen but most people were just along for the free Kool-Aide experiments at the time
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    toz African Astronaut
    yeah I get it.. in the middle of the street

not really. does it have some euphemistic meaning. I never looked it up.. it was a popular song in the day.

also.. One Step Beyond and the Limbo train dance/bunny hop

80s was the last of the Analog generation so we didn't have a lot to do.. clubs were fun. people interacted. it was fun to get shot down by a pretty girl who turns to her girlfriend and starts French kissing her. shit like that.

weird looking back and comparing to what is the norm today. but people were real and seemed to put on characters not to fool but to roll play in society. be something. Is that still a thing?
    I think the statute of limitations might be up by now
    spectral if you don't release the fucking logs right now we're coming for you
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III spectral if you don't release the fucking logs right now we're coming for you

You my bro, Dawg!

Sorry i didn't want to hook up the first time.. I pictured some crazy white thug druggy.. you seem chill.. for a dude who does heroin.
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

catbox? is that like sandbox

am I in a cloud server instead of the internet.. r u sending me messages?

NET-B?
    Originally posted by toz You my bro, Dawg!

Sorry i didn't want to hook up the first time.. I pictured some crazy white thug druggy.. you seem chill.. for a dude who does heroin.

i don't do heroin lol. i mean i have before but it's been like at least a year i think? you just think that because i was nodding out in tc a while back but i was just stoned and on etiz
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i don't do heroin lol. i mean i have before but it's been like at least a year i think? you just think that because i was nodding out in tc a while back but i was just stoned and on etiz

uhhh naw.. I saw that rubber strapin off on your arm

stop doing that.. please
    Originally posted by toz uhhh naw.. I saw that rubber strapin off on your arm

stop doing that.. please

do you want pictures of my arms bro
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III do you want pictures of my arms bro

no. I no longer want to partake in anything anymore.

This isn't a US Government. It's crooked hand picked because this bogus Patriot Act written on false information still exists and it's just allowing everyone in the USA (And some other countries) to have their civil liberties and privacy in their own homes be raped.

and FUCK SAKES.. enough with this presidential pardoning 12 hours out on the final day in office.

Just tear it all down and rebuild the whole mother fucking thing.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Fuck off Idiot@toz. Oh I don't need any evidence...at all you provide it all your own Toz. Bye Idiot. Lmao
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by toz Again

SpectraL

I want you to upload your copy of the 9/11 manifesto that you stated you have. and that was deliberately removed (scrubbed) on archive.org

and clearly people who mock me for being crazy on here have also confirmed they witnessed the scrubbing over a few days? (Not of the 9/11 manifesto pages but other totse pages)

Stop holding onto it. You think you're going to sell it to some fucking news source? I hear they have this Hunt and Kill" thing where lawyers will purchase a story under the guise of being reporters and not release it. it's theirs since you give them exclusive rights.

this law has to be changed.

You don't seriously believe Spectral about literally anything, do you? He's the type of person who would sit and argue that the sky isn't blue.
Jump to Top