User Controls

i found a bag of drugs on the ground yesterday

it was a decent amount, looked like .5-.75 g of some white powder. thought it was blow at first but it didn't smell anything like cocaine. it had a consistency like chopped up cocaine though. i burned some on foil and it vaped fine like a drug. i'm pretty sure it was "heroin", or what they call "china white" and sell around here which is actually just various fentanyl analogues chopped up with a bunch of nasty cuts. i brought the bag to my room and for like an hour it was all i could think about and i was like there's no fucking way i'm going to do some random drug i found on the floor outside so i dumped it down the drain.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Could have been anthrax.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Could have been anthrax.

yea that sounds like some shit a dumbass boomer would say
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III yea that sounds like some shit a dumbass boomer would say

Ok, it could have been detergent?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I did some of this stuff and i was on my ass. A few hits off foil and my head was spinning, I was sweating like crazy ready to throw up and so high I couldn't move. I felt like if I did another hit I would black out and OD

Originally posted by Ghost I did some of this stuff and i was on my ass. A few hits off foil and my head was spinning, I was sweating like crazy ready to throw up and so high I couldn't move. I felt like if I did another hit I would black out and OD

lol wtf is that
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Ok, it could have been detergent?

lol it could of been. I was doing laundry awhile back and I pulled out my clothes out of the dryer and a g baggy flew out and it looked like tek but the heat from the dryer made it clot, it crushed it up and did and I got high, funny thing though I actually fell asleep after doing, but woke up high af

also found coke walking down the st a couple months ago just ate it all. the last few months I just find drugs walking down the st
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    That's gotta be fun dip or something

And why does a Canadian have an American dollar for his drugs

I am so confused
    Smartie tarty
    Ghost Black Hole
    it's not my pic but its the same stuff thats been going around eastern canada and parts of the US

https://www.phsd.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/CDS_Drug_Alert_Carfentanil-wih-Heroin_Mar_29_2018.pdf

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/purple-heroin-montreal-1.5159686

ITS THE WORK OF DOUBLE CUP!!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I guess that's one way to brand your product
    Octavian motherfucker
    Jesus Christ, Millenials.

*rolls eyes
    Ghost Black Hole
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost

i used to chill with some people who produced music for her and whats that other girls name? that hello kitty bitch who had some nudes leaked or whatever, you know who i'm talking about, and dev.

THEY WERE FUCKING LAME. i remember once he told me i think everyone hates me but actually everyone loves me
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Ghost

Zro and Tre are my favorite
    Ghost Black Hole
    lol the hello kitty bitch.

Lil Debbie smokes glass on the dl i know this because she heart reacted a meth meme I made about her on facebook

Jump to Top