User Controls

Octavian has been feeling crummy lately because

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    He stopped working out, but won't stop snorting coke.
    Octavian motherfucker
    True that.

I honestly believe I've hit my limit. I won't even drink anymore. There is only room for normie stuff now.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    wellhung, you're views on recreational drugs remind me of my parents who had very similar elitist and judgemental views on them.

uninformed normie sheep who think they know all about drugs because they saw a couple of tv programs, lol.

'just say no' - hahahh

Originally posted by NARCassist uninformed normie sheep who think they know all about drugs because they saw a couple of tv programs, lol.

'just say no' - hahahh

Originally posted by Octavian True that.

I honestly believe I've hit my limit. I won't even drink anymore. There is only room for normie stuff now.

and that's ok. What's important is that you're happy and healthy. I care about you and want the best for u.
    Originally posted by NARCassist uninformed normie sheep who think they know all about drugs because they saw a couple of tv programs, lol.

'just say no' - hahahh

trollin' trollin' trollin', keep that motor boat goin'
    if that's^ not someone with ulterior motives then i dunno what is

Originally posted by NARCassist if that's^ not someone with ulterior motives then i dunno what is

narc you honestly believe that it is totally healthy and fine to be a heroin addict, don't you? It's not only i that have noticed it...its many others. You glorify drugs like Hollywood glorifies those bullies called the mafia. You are one busted drug connection away from Pure misery. Better you than me, narcissist.
    Originally posted by WellHung narc you honestly believe that it is totally healthy and fine to be a heroin addict, don't you? It's not only i that have noticed it…its many others. You glorify drugs like Hollywood glorifies those bullies called the mafia. You are one busted drug connection away from Pure misery. Better you than me, narcissist.

what do you know about heroin exactly, matthew?

Originally posted by NARCassist what do you know about heroin exactly, matthew?

I know that when my sister got addicted to it, She Became a completely different person. She became really sketchy and started stealing from her family. Narc im a drug addict myself... just like you. I just don't think it's cool, like you do.
    The only people who steal from their family while on heroin are those that are total pieces of shit in the first place. If you're not that way inclined off heroin then you wouldn't be that way inclined on it either.

Originally posted by NARCassist The only people who steal from their family while on heroin are those that are total pieces of shit in the first place. If you're not that way inclined off heroin then you wouldn't be that way inclined on it either.

bullshit. She wasn't a thief beforehand. She's always been generous. Narc have you ever stolen from your family or friends, after you started doing heroin? plz be honest...
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Originally posted by NARCassist The only people who steal from their family while on heroin are those that are total pieces of shit in the first place. If you're not that way inclined off heroin then you wouldn't be that way inclined on it either.

That's bullshit, most addicts, regardless of drug type, turn to stealing to buy their drugs.
    Originally posted by WellHung bullshit. She wasn't a thief beforehand. She's always been generous. Narc have you ever stolen from your family or friends, after you started doing heroin? plz be honest…

Never. I once cashed a check from my dads checkbook and then felt so bad about it I took the money home, gave it back and told him what I'd done. These little things called morals tho.

Originally posted by NARCassist Never. I once cashed a check from my dads checkbook and then felt so bad about it I took the money home, gave it back and told him what I'd done. These little things called morals tho.

It's not morals.. you just haven't been Dope sick severely enough... for long enough. if so, Things would have been different.
    Octavian motherfucker
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung It's not morals.. you just haven't been Dope sick severely enough… for long enough. if so, Things would have been different.

i was dopesick as fuck at the time. i've sat through the cluck plenty of times when i could easily have have stolen from pals. not everyone who uses drugs is like that.

Originally posted by NARCassist i was dopesick as fuck at the time. i've sat through the cluck plenty of times when i could easily have have stolen from pals. not everyone who uses drugs is like that.

agreed.👍
    Originally posted by NARCassist Never. I once cashed a check from my dads checkbook and then felt so bad about it I took the money home, gave it back and told him what I'd done. These little things called morals tho.

yea but did you feel bad about it before or after you bought more heroin and middlemanned for a couple people so you could get high for the day?
    Ghost Black Hole
    meth is better
Jump to Top