User Controls

I am having an interesting discussion on aoc laws with polanski’s victim

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    On twitter and she doesnt seem to have an issue wth teenage girls fuking older guys:

So what gives, why are you people so against it?
    But it is true I domt get pople who make arguments that age of consent laws mean something is ok societally acceptable or happens a lot. I live in a country that has 15 as the aoc and not once do you see 15 yr olds walking around with men holding hands in warsaw. Plus, they are so petty and even 19 yr old bars look at 30 yr olds as old here and ask your age.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Wait, which one are you?
    Shrooms Houston
    Who cares bro that's what I really want to know why do you care
    Well look at the people on this bery forum saying i should have skins tripped off me just for trying to meet what zi thiught was an interested and willing younger girl.
    Why is Polanski back in the limelight these days anyhow? Wasn't his whole thing from like... 40 years ago???
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by gadzooks Wait, which one are you?

He's not anyone there
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Shrooms Who cares bro that's what I really want to know why do you care

Because he's a nonce
    Octavian motherfucker
    NONCEY MC NONCINGTON III
    Originally posted by gadzooks Why is Polanski back in the limelight these days anyhow? Wasn't his whole thing from like… 40 years ago???

Because or Eppstein:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-roman-polanski-hollywood-sexual-exploitation/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat Because or Eppstein:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-roman-polanski-hollywood-sexual-exploitation/

Interesting article...

I mean, I stopped a few paragraphs in when they started criticizing Hugh Hefner for no reason.

This whole scenario in general is just one big cluster fuck.

I'm going back to apolitical mode.

Shutting down and signing off.

I've got no dogs in this fight so I'm staying out.
    Shrooms Houston
    Hollywood trying to make gossip mainstream same gay shit
    We need a law against AOC
    OP, if what you told me is true about not doing that stuff anymore, then that's good, but you really shouldn't be covertly defending Epstein either. He's the type that makes your average person think all pedos are raping, child slave selling, mentally ill fuckups
    The bottom line is some girls even real young do enjoy sex and the attention. It doesnt always have to be a bad experience imo unless society and schrinks make it so later on.
Jump to Top