User Controls

Arron Russo warned us. So did Stanley Kubrick

toz African Astronaut
    These guys made Hollywood shitloads of money. And Arron Russo was Je'wish (for you white nationalist on here)

He spoke up of the bullshit. didn't matter he was Je'wish. So much hate towards jedi's right now.

And Kubrick dies on the very day he demanded the 20 minutes removed from Eyes Wide Shut be edited back into the film. What the fuck was on that 20 minutes of film? More underage girls being shared by the elitist? perhaps slipping up on an actual name or named names?

Dude was a fucking legend. Both were. Though Arron did more Producing, he was also a Music promoter just like Bill Graham was (Not to be confused with the late Preacher by a similar name)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by toz And Kubrick dies on the very day he demanded the 20 minutes removed from Eyes Wide Shut be edited back into the film. What the fuck was on that 20 minutes of film?

It was this.
    Also, did he really die the same exact day as the film was edited?

I know he died shortly after the movie came out... I've heard that bit before.

Come to think of it, though, in today's immediately current climate surrounding actual secret sex orgy societies for society's elite/rich/powerful, you might actually be on to something...
    Originally posted by toz More underage girls being shared by the elitist?

Impending spoiler(s) alert...

It's a ~20 year old movie, but I'll wrap major plot points in spoiler tags in case this movie suddenly becomes a "classic oldie" (damn I feel old) due to it's contemporarily relevant subject matter...

toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by gadzooks Impending spoiler(s) alert…

It's a ~20 year old movie, but I'll wrap major plot points in spoiler tags in case this movie suddenly becomes a "classic oldie" (damn I feel old) due to it's contemporarily relevant subject matter…

One of the party girls at the regular party had OD and Tom Cruise helped the old guy out (who I think was a Doctor) and took care of her. the Hooker he meets on the street dies from AIDS when he comes back to see her the second time, yet yes.. I believe I read she died in the real world recently?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    how did you manage to quote and respond but answer a completely different question
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    When I took antipsychotics and mood stabilizers, someone would ask me a question, and I'd start to answer but end up talking about something completely irrelevant
    Shrooms Houston
    tom cruise. There's a name I ain't hear in a while.
    Maybe someone put him on CRUISE CONTROL

AHAHAHAHEHEHE
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra how did you manage to quote and respond but answer a completely different question

If you're talking to me you have to read the spoiler from whom I had responded to
    Originally posted by aldra how did you manage to quote and respond but answer a completely different question

And also totally cancelled out my (perhaps totally unnecessary) attempts to shield people from the spoilers.

I guess people are either old enough to have seen it already, or young enough that it's just totally irrelevant and not on their radar.
    Originally posted by toz If you're talking to me you have to read the spoiler from whom I had responded to

The one who OD'd in the movie (not IRL as far as I know)... She was a hooker, but was she underage? I suppose I could probably google that fairly quickly for an answer...

Like I said above, though, the whole secret society sex party thing definitely has eerie commonalities with current events, even if there was no underage component.

I heard/read somewhere that EWS was supposed to be specifically about Illuminati conspiracies if I recall correctly... Has anyone started throwing that label around for Epstein et al.?
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by gadzooks And also totally cancelled out my (perhaps totally unnecessary) attempts to shield people from the spoilers.

I guess people are either old enough to have seen it already, or young enough that it's just totally irrelevant and not on their radar.

Talk about Ad Hominan

You admit that I was responding to something that retarded old ass Aldra failed to do .. click spoiler or at least quote it if he felt it was a link to a corrupt harmware site.

You scold me but also make it sound like I was responding to nothing.

You people are the ones needing medication. fucking retarded backspinning con artist scumbag fuckers

Kill yourself. do humanity a favour you fucking cunt bags. especially you Aldra. You enabler of BS FVEY faggot in the non homosexual or homosexual sense ;piece of shit
    Originally posted by gadzooks The one who OD'd in the movie (not IRL as far as I know)… She was a hooker, but was she underage? I suppose I could probably google that fairly quickly for an answer…

Like I said above, though, the whole secret society sex party thing definitely has eerie commonalities with current events, even if there was no underage component.

I heard/read somewhere that EWS was supposed to be specifically about Illuminati conspiracies if I recall correctly… Has anyone started throwing that label around for Epstein et al.?

If you see us refer to "the cabal" on here, we're usually referring to people like him embedded in the countries' power structures that always seem to escape persecution

A lot of people elsewhere on the internet use the "illuminati" label

I hate the "illuminati" label though, just makes all conspiracy theorists sound like kooks

Also gadzooks and aldra don't kill yourselves
    Toz, telling people to kill themselves is Nigger (non-racist sense) behavior, you shouldn't do that
    Originally posted by toz Talk about Ad Hominan

You admit that I was responding to something that retarded old ass Aldra failed to do .. click spoiler or at least quote it if he felt it was a link to a corrupt harmware site.

You scold me but also make it sound like I was responding to nothing.

You people are the ones needing medication. fucking retarded backspinning con artist scumbag fuckers

Kill yourself. do humanity a favour you fucking cunt bags. especially you Aldra. You enabler of BS FVEY faggot in the non homosexual or homosexual sense ;piece of shit

Lol dude... Literally nowhere did I say you need to be on medication.

I mean, maybe you do... But I never said that in this thread. I was actually indulging your hypothetical scenario(s).

You get way too triggered over stuff like this.
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Toz, telling people to kill themselves is Nigger (non-racist sense) behavior, you shouldn't do that

I don't even know why he switches, so rapidly and unprovoked, into dick mode (non-genital sense).
    Either bipoliarity or medication side effects I'm guessing

I feel bad for the dude, I really do, and can't help but feel like I'm reading posts from myself thirty years from now whenever I see his posts

But toz, dude, you need to remember where you are. We shit on each other for everything here. Totse was no different. Stop taking things so personally
    Technologist victim of incest
    I’m gonna shit on all of ya. So there😜
    Shrooms Houston
    Weed
Jump to Top