User Controls

hobos are everywhere now

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    places like wawa, walgreens, costco, walmart, starbucks, mcdonalds... most bathrooms at public places are locked you gotta ask for a key cause the hobos have sex in em

scary world we live in it gets me pissed off like is it too late for us
    When I was in the psych ward we had to have a nurse come with us to do laundry because people got caught fucking in the laundry room
    Ghost Black Hole
    Hobo? What are you from the 1930s?
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    get outta cali
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    You need to visit finer establishments.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    This only happens in areas controlled by left wing idiots.
    Originally posted by Ghost Hobo? What are you from the 1930s?

People say hobo all the time you fagget. And midget. Go ahead and use terms like "homeless person" and "little person" or even "homeless little person" but to me it is a Hobo Midget because I'm not a pc crackerboy like you
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    The "hobos" you refer to are in fact former MAGApedes who have burned out from too much winning. Many such cases! Sad!

#Trumpeconomy #Stopiran
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The "hobos" you refer to are in fact former MAGApedes who have burned out from too much winning. Many such cases! Sad!

#Trumpeconomy #Stopiran

Nigga let that shit go. politicians are scum fuck em bro gott a live your life so you don't end up like that...
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    well,, I was informed that real hobos actually ride trains illegally. So most homeless people aren't true hobos. Hobos also tend to work for their money instead of begging for it (originally at least), unlike homeless people.
    Ghost Black Hole
    All of the immigrants that moved to California in 2019 found places to live lolololololololololololol

I don't think affordable housing is the problem
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I love using hobo. Op u go ahead use the word hobo and fxxk those haters.
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox When I was in the psych ward we had to have a nurse come with us to do laundry because people got caught fucking in the laundry room

What was she going to do if you started getting it on, hold your balls for you? or just sit and watch in the corner
    Originally posted by Ghost All of the immigrants that moved to California in 2019 found places to live lolololololololololololol

I don't think affordable housing is the problem

source?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Ajax You need to visit finer establishments.

U need to buy a better car.
    Originally posted by WellHung U need to buy a better car.

Says the guy who shitbox on wheels can't even be slept in.
    yeah, they don't need to hire greeters at walmart. The homeless people do it for free.

It's kind of like the community gathering place, If I ever need heroin that's the first place I'm looking.
    Originally posted by DietPiano yeah, they don't need to hire greeters at walmart. The homeless people do it for free.

It's kind of like the community gathering place, If I ever need heroin that's the first place I'm looking.

Amazon > Walmart
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Amazon > Walmart

Walmart>Amazon
    Originally posted by WellHung Walmart>Amazon

You got boring in less than a week. Please disconnect your internet and die.
Jump to Top