User Controls

Small Boy Attacked in Shop by Pedophiles

toz African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    toz African Astronaut
    I mean a small man and not by pedophiles I don't think.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I would've taken him more seriously if he would've stood on a chair so I could hear/see him better.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    was the small boy attacked by a small hat?
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby was the small boy attacked by a small hat?

I'll attack your large hole with a larger plug. >:[
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby was the small boy attacked by a small hat?

everyone gets attacked by them, mostly indirectly
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    🧢
    toz African Astronaut
    Thats a bit harsh, dont you think Kr0z?

They have every reason to live.

Also, it turns out this guy (The short person in the bagel shop) is an enabler for youtube.

He has a friend (probably the one that tackles him) video tape everything he's been doing over the years (Reminds me of former BBS guy Peer Wes seen on youtube.. but thats my opinion) where he might want to get high hit counts for monetary reasons. 1 dollar per 1000 hits plus sponserships.

Outside of pewdiepie who made millions, most of these podcasters get 4-8k a month in the millions of hits and subscriptions.

The funny irony is that, apparently Chris' (The short guy) account at youtube was taken down just before this happened.

this could of made him shitloads on youtube for a few years to come.
    Originally posted by toz Thats a bit harsh, dont you think Kr0z?

They have every reason to live.

Also, it turns out this guy (The short person in the bagel shop) is an enabler for youtube.

He has a friend (probably the one that tackles him) video tape everything he's been doing over the years (Reminds me of former BBS guy Peer Wes seen on youtube.. but thats my opinion) where he might want to get high hit counts for monetary reasons. 1 dollar per 1000 hits plus sponserships.

Outside of pewdiepie who made millions, most of these podcasters get 4-8k a month in the millions of hits and subscriptions.

The funny irony is that, apparently Chris' (The short guy) account at youtube was taken down just before this happened.

this could of made him shitloads on youtube for a few years to come.

yeah but he shouldn't be an asshole. I have short gont friends that are totally cool but then I've gotten into trouble with short guys at bars when I'm not even doing anything, its never a dude taller than me. I dunno Im 5'10 / 5'11 so average height so I guess I wouldn't know.

I don't get mad when when people call me skinny lol
    toz African Astronaut
    I don’t mess with people. I even try and buy drinks to defuse a problem yet if they continue to come up on me (at least in the pass) I chin check them and if it continues I will unleash.

Also I rage face hard.

I don't like that demon. I wish not for it to be tempted and open that gate up on me.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Short guys are treated like shit by women.

You can't expect short guys to not get angry about that, when every other fucking degenerate gets political correctness, affirmative action, pride parades, gender quotas, etc, and short guys get exactly nothing.

Although short guy rage is awful to have to deal with too.

It's an overall shitty situation.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    WTF Totsey? who the fuck do you think you are posting summing like that?

toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by NARCassist WTF Totsey? who the fuck do you think you are posting summing like that?

I mean whuda I do rong?

someone corners you and showing off.. smack that fuck. Unless hes absolutely a wall of muscles.. buy him a drink.. buy him a pint of the best house ale.

talk to him and laugh at everything he seems to be joking about. go take a piss but dont ever go back to that fucking bar again.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by toz I mean whuda I do rong?

someone corners you and showing off.. smack that fuck. Unless hes absolutely a wall of muscles.. buy him a drink.. buy him a pint of the best house ale.

talk to him and laugh at everything he seems to be joking about. go take a piss but dont ever go back to that fucking bar again.

Sounds pretty cucky
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    That's St. Bagelcel.

He is both revered by short men who have simply had enough, and reviled by women and white knights all throughout the Twittersphere.
Jump to Top