User Controls

Anyone here ever done dmt?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    getting some delivered tomorrow, just smoke it out of a pooki or just use a light bulb? seems fun I wanna do it, I usually don't trust hippies but these gont on his gorl seemed legit
    Octavian motherfucker
    My dealer sells it for £90 a G.

For something that expensive I'm hoping it to last long enough to enjoy. Tell me how it goes dude.
    Admin African Astronaut
    I never have but I hear it's trippy as fuck. I hear it's short, like a few minutes but seems like it was years. I've actually always wanted to try it. Mescaline as well...
    Originally posted by Octavian My dealer sells it for £90 a G.

For something that expensive I'm hoping it to last long enough to enjoy. Tell me how it goes dude.

im buying 30 worth so I'll see whats up I don't think i'll need a g to get off, i just wanna try it. Usually drugs are just given to me but I kinda want to try it on a friday night. Might even do it on tc but may not since I'm not sure how I will geek out and have someone film it lol. the gont was telling me he just does that teknique where he swishes the lighter over a bowl of weed and I kinda didn't want to keep talking to him about it because i know about it, i think a butane lighter and pooki is probably the way to go.
    i did some dmt the other day after taking two tabs of ETH-LAD and a bunch of weed, shit was dank. mine is on weed tho. it's probably best to use a tek pipe, the technique is a little different but you should be able to get a feel for it.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i did a small sample once that some silk road seller sent to me. i think it was only like a .1 tho, not much. made me feel pretty trippy for about 10 mins but i didn't break through or anything, wasn't enough there.

the best way i was told to do it was to cut off the bottom of a 2 liter plastic bottle and wrap a sheet of foil around the whole cut off end of the bottle and put an elastic band around it so its sealed. you will need to make a small hole in the foil in the corner to allow some airflow tho. then you'll have your dmt in a small pile on the foil inside the bottle. then you need to apply some heat under the foil to melt the dmt then let it run around on the foil, kinda like how you'd run heroin on foil, in fact exactly the same. the bottle will start to fill with smoke as you start running it around on the foil. then when the bottle is nicely filled up you can take a good deep huff of it, then another and another. you should get a good 3 or 4 huffs from this, and there should still be dmt still on the foil so if you're not too fucked already you can rinse/repeat until you slip off into another reality.

i don't think you'll need a whole gram for one hit tho, maybe .3 should do you. but then you can always just put it all in and smoke off it what you need. what you don't consume in one go will still be there on the foil ready to go for your next hit. will save you having to pull it all apart and adding more halfway through an all. depends how much dmt content is actually in your gram as well obvs.

also you will find as the bottle fills with smoke it does get harder to see the dmt on the foil so you will need to run it blind for a little while to make sure you've created enough smoke to get a good few huffs from it. it can be tricky at first, might be an idea to practice a few times so you're comfortable doing it, so you don't go fucking it up with the real thing. try crushing some caffeine tablets and practice using that. it should melt and run similar and give off a bit of vapor, just like dmt would.

also as you start huffing dmt it can cause this sensation that feels like a real heavy weight on your chest that makes you feel like its very hard to breathe. you need to stay calm and just take nice deep slow breaths. this can cause inexperienced users to freak out thinking like they are suffocating. its just a feeling caused by the trip, its not really stopping you from breathing at all tho. just keep this in mind and you'll be fine.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    also keep the bottle lid screwed on while you fill the bottle with smoke, then just take it off to huff then put back on again. so you don't lose smoke while filling the bottle. you can fill the bottle with some pretty thick smoke this way so that you got a good few lung fulls there to huff on in one go.

Originally posted by NARCassist i did a small sample once that some silk road seller sent to me. i think it was only like a .1 tho, not much. made me feel pretty trippy for about 10 mins but i didn't break through or anything, wasn't enough there.

the best way i was told to do it was to cut off the bottom of a 2 liter plastic bottle and wrap a sheet of foil around the whole cut off end of the bottle and put an elastic band around it so its sealed. you will need to make a small hole in the foil in the corner to allow some airflow tho. then you'll have your dmt in a small pile on the foil inside the bottle. then you need to apply some heat under the foil to melt the dmt then let it run around on the foil, kinda like how you'd run heroin on foil, in fact exactly the same. the bottle will start to fill with smoke as you start running it around on the foil. then when the bottle is nicely filled up you can take a good deep huff of it, then another and another. you should get a good 3 or 4 huffs from this, and there should still be dmt still on the foil so if you're not too fucked already you can rinse/repeat until you slip off into another reality.

i don't think you'll need a whole gram for one hit tho, maybe .3 should do you. but then you can always just put it all in and smoke off it what you need. what you don't consume in one go will still be there on the foil ready to go for your next hit. will save you having to pull it all apart and adding more halfway through an all. depends how much dmt content is actually in your gram as well obvs.

also you will find as the bottle fills with smoke it does get harder to see the dmt on the foil so you will need to run it blind for a little while to make sure you've created enough smoke to get a good few huffs from it. it can be tricky at first, might be an idea to practice a few times so you're comfortable doing it, so you don't go fucking it up with the real thing. try crushing some caffeine tablets and practice using that. it should melt and run similar and give off a bit of vapor, just like dmt would.

also as you start huffing dmt it can cause this sensation that feels like a real heavy weight on your chest that makes you feel like its very hard to breathe. you need to stay calm and just take nice deep slow breaths. this can cause inexperienced users to freak out thinking like they are suffocating. its just a feeling caused by the trip, its not really stopping you from breathing at all tho. just keep this in mind and you'll be fine.

people can break through on like 50 mg
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III people can break through on like 50 mg

yeah like i said its prolly very dependant on the strength and purity of your sample.

dietpiano sent me dmt analogs that made him trip balls and i snorted a large dose and it did practically nothing because theres something wrong with my serotonin or my meds fully blocked it somehow which i doubt because every other drug works fine

i am immune to dmt
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 dietpiano sent me dmt analogs that made him trip balls and i snorted a large dose and it did practically nothing because theres something wrong with my serotonin or my meds fully blocked it somehow which i doubt because every other drug works fine

i am immune to dmt

i think most dmt comes as a freebase so you can't snort it, its not water soluable.

dmt analog

MET and DPT i snorted about 100mg total which would make the majority of humans totally trip balls
    shit maybe I need to buy more, the gont said he'd hook me up with what i need. he said some peeps here just made a fresh batch, i was looking to really trip balls on it and listen to daft punk, the first time I did it sucked and barely did anything so I don't count it but I think my friend that had it was almost out and being a small hat about it.

Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 dmt analog

MET and DPT i snorted about 100mg total which would make the majority of humans totally trip balls

how was dpt? i'll be trying it for the first time in the somewhat near future
    🐿 African Astronaut
    My favorite.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I tried and failed
    in like a couple weeks or something maybe i'll do MDA, a tab of L and smoke dmt. that would be gnarly
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III how was dpt? i'll be trying it for the first time in the somewhat near future

it did nothing because my serotonin is whacky
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby shit maybe I need to buy more, the gont said he'd hook me up with what i need. he said some peeps here just made a fresh batch, i was looking to really trip balls on it and listen to daft punk, the first time I did it sucked and barely did anything so I don't count it but I think my friend that had it was almost out and being a small hat about it.

as long as its not some weak ass cut to fuck shit then a .3 will be plenty. i only had a .1 and it still got me tripping, not breaking through but still definitely gave me an effect. and there was still a fair bit on the foil still unburnt that i finished up later on. so really i prolly only did around half a .1 give or take a little.

salvia, that's one i still wanna try. that stuff looks pretty awesome from what i've seen on yt.

has anyone done both? what's your preference?

Octavian motherfucker
    Anyone that cuts DMT should be executed.
Jump to Top