User Controls

Original Willy Wonka film (72) Child Dies

toz African Astronaut
    Denise Nickerson, Who Played Violet Beauregarde in ‘Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory,’ Dies at 62

the blueberry girl died :(

Rest in Peace
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thoughts and Catholic prayers sent to her soul
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Thoughts and Catholic prayers sent to her soul

I guess that's better than "Rest in Reese's Pieces" or some lame thing I just inb4
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    wow. 62 seems young. well, for being older, I mean. rip
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Rest in pieces of blueberry pie

-_-
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty wow. 62 seems young. well, for being older, I mean. rip

Yeah. Average death age is like 80's.
    Octavian motherfucker
    The daily reminder of own and loved ones' mortality only furthers my depression. I don't know why but suicide has been on my mind a whole lot more than usual. This isn't even post binge/ comedown feelings either. I'm just starting to feel somewhat done with everything.

Strange.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Octavian only furthers my depression. I don't know why but suicide has been on my mind a whole lot more than usual.

Cos you have 50 years work ahead of you in order to pay for Abdul to study qur'an, while you work till you're 75 selling increasingly expensive and high interest rate mortgages to a shrinking, increasingly stressed and overburdened productive population.

By the time you retire you'll be selling flats in Liverpool for £14 trillion at 15000%APR, and retiring on about £20 a month state "special needs" pension. That means you'll have to pretend to eat at the local mosque so they'll feed ya.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Cos you have 50 years work ahead of you in order to pay for Abdul to study qur'an, while you work till you're 75 selling increasingly expensive and high interest rate mortgages to a shrinking, increasingly stressed and overburdened productive population.

By the time you retire you'll be selling flats in Liverpool for £14 trillion at 15000%APR, and retiring on about £20 a month state "special needs" pension. That means you'll have to pretend to eat at the local mosque so they'll feed ya.

Nah money's fine. That's the last thing I worry about but it's clearly something you seem to be obsessed with. How's work life anyway, still being bullied?

Too bad.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Octavian The daily reminder of own and loved ones' mortality only furthers my depression. I don't know why but suicide has been on my mind a whole lot more than usual. This isn't even post binge/ comedown feelings either. I'm just starting to feel somewhat done with everything.

Strange.

Just remember that when your dad was banging your mom, and he shot his load into her, you were one of 40 million to 1.2 billion sperm cells. You swam the fastest and now you exists. Not to mention you could have been swallowed by your mom or shot into her butt...
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Cos you have 50 years work ahead of you in order to pay for Abdul to study qur'an, while you work till you're 75 selling increasingly expensive and high interest rate mortgages to a shrinking, increasingly stressed and overburdened productive population.

Wait, You're an Irish Muslim? No wonder you hate jedis so much
    good that greedy english cunt got what she deserved.
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Admin Just remember that when your dad was banging your mom, and he shot his load into her, you were one of 40 million to 1.2 billion sperm cells. You swam the fastest and now you exists. Not to mention you could have been swallowed by your mom or shot into her butt…

It's possible he was the one pushed to the front by the over population and he was catapulted during ejaculation and was closest to the egg and got in first.
Jump to Top