User Controls

the virgin xanax vs the chad etizolam

xanax: makes you act like a dick, permanently ruins your relationships, makes you forget a lot, makes you tired and listless and apathetic/depressed (not really depressed because too apathetic). encourages you to make fun of people for the things they enjoy

etizolam: makes you happy, energized and sociable. makes you act friendly and able to tolerate normies better. makes you talk about video games and music.
    if i accidentally take too much etizolam i brown out and wake up sore from working out, if i take too much xanax my boss suggests to me that i should stop getting high. apparently it's not serious enough to actually get a fuckin day off tho lmao
    Ghost Black Hole
    Kpin is the king ping of Benzos.
    Originally posted by Ghost Kpin is the king ping of Benzos.

you are just saying that because you did benzos once and it happened to be kpins

YES WE ALREADY KNOW YOU WENT ON A KPIN BINGE SUMMER OF 2016 OR WHATEVER AND TOOK THEM ALL OVER A WEEK AND BLACKED OUT FOR FUCKS SAKE M8
    and kpins are shit. i don't like the way they make me feel. basically all benzos are garbage except etizolam. i'd be down if there was like an etiz with a long ass half life though like kpin. OKAY NOW THAT WOULD BE EPIK
    Ghost Black Hole
    No I've done all of them. I have an anxiety disorder so I can get a script if I want to but I don't

Xanax is weak as fuck
    Ghost Black Hole
    Etiz is for cucks that can't score real benzos so they have to order some shitty RC instead
    Originally posted by Ghost No I've done all of them. I have an anxiety disorder so I can get a script if I want to but I don't

Xanax is weak as fuck

you're an idiot. i bet you'd take like 3 mg and black out and end up in jail
    Originally posted by Ghost Etiz is for cucks that can't score real benzos so they have to order some shitty RC instead

you just have no personality or substance to your character or self so you NEED the strongest benzos there are so that you don't have to think. etiz is an entirely different paradigm. you clearly are inexperienced. gtfo stupid noob!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I took the stuff for Anxiety because I have crippling GAD and I get a tolerance way too fast to Xanax and they don't want to increase the dose so kpin is better.

There's a reason I don't take it anymore because you aren't supposed to take it regularly for long periods of time because it makes you retarded.

If you got it from doctors and weren't a drug addict you would know this and not have to go to group therapy
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III xanax: makes you act like a dick, permanently ruins your relationships, makes you forget a lot, makes you tired and listless and apathetic/depressed (not really depressed because too apathetic). encourages you to make fun of people for the things they enjoy

etizolam: makes you happy, energized and sociable. makes you act friendly and able to tolerate normies better. makes you talk about video games and music.

..and having an apple a day what does that do for you?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ..and having an apple a day what does that do for you?

gives you like 100 calories, some vitamins and minerals and some fiber? pretty boring tbh
    sorry I left a word out here is the correction

...and having an apple ass a day, what does that do for you?
    what the fuck is an apple ass
    wth..

apple ass
    An ass that is shaped like an apple.

A complement given to someone with a nice ass

Ghost Black Hole
    Nothing wrong with putting your worm in an apple ass.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson wth..

apple ass
    An ass that is shaped like an apple.

A complement given to someone with a nice ass

my ass is literally on par with that one so to answer your question, an "apple ass" a day i guess leads to being a benzo addict
    I'd imagined yours as more of pear ass.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'd imagined yours as more of pear ass.

how the fuck does a pear ass compare to an apple ass. the ass is only vaguely shaped like any sort of fruit and even then it's a stretch. it sounds like you're just making shit up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top