User Controls

soph

facebook are cucks and blocked me from doing anything for a few days cause I said Englands full of blacks and muslims.... fucking cucks

http://i.imgur.com/c6bTr8u.png
    facebook are cucks and blocked me from doing anything for a few days cause I said Englands full of blacks and muslims…. fucking cucks

http://i.imgur.com/c6bTr8u.png

Considering Everywhere I look around I see White faces and stats show the most of the country is white, they probably banned you for having Lupus.
    You should be jailed for such hatespeech. Reported to the UKPD. Enjoy getting billyclubbed and deported faggot
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Aight man talk soon then. Also fuck FB and fuck Mark Zuckerjedi as well.
    Sharpie Houston
    What fucking sucks!!!!

Is when you write a semi long decent ass post.... and this shit fuckin jedis you hardcore... and what you wrote is now fucking gone.

Anyways...
    Soph PM me, I got some CRAZY shit to tell you! lol...

What fucking sucks!!!!

Is when you write a semi long decent ass post…. and this shit fuckin jedis you hardcore… and what you wrote is now fucking gone.

Anyways…
    Soph PM me, I got some CRAZY shit to tell you! lol…

PMs don't work, plus you never deliver anyway, lel.

I know you're probably not he, but it just dawned on me who you might be: you're not SHARP, are ye?

Sharpie Houston
    plus you never deliver anyway, lel.
    What am I supposed to delivrar??

You have just as much, if not more, access to that stuff than I do.

This?
    opvarelscoejrruu

Also, what can you tell me about --> ahmia.fi ....A LOT of sources coming from that place, but since it doesnt end with .onion .....IaintClickinOnThatShitNigga.jpeg
    Sharpie Houston
    I know you're probably not he, but it just dawned on me who you might be: you're not SHARP, are ye?
    Lulz No...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lel, I got random posts removed for a week or so after I responded to something or other with BILL COSBY NIGGER PLEASE
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    You should be jailed for such hatespeech. Reported to the UKPD. Enjoy getting billyclubbed and deported faggot

it's called cyberviolence now

which is actually pretty cool come to think of it, I'm a serial cyberviolator
    Kek Houston
    it's called cyberviolence now

which is actually pretty cool come to think of it, I'm a serial cyberviolator

As aproponent of political violence i can get behind cyberviolence.

Soph, it is time to teach me
    Sharpie Houston
    lel, I got random posts removed for a week or so after I responded to something or other with BILL COSBY NIGGER PLEASE

What am I supposed to delivrar??

You have just as much, if not more, access to that stuff than I do.

This?
    opvarelscoejrruu

Also, what can you tell me about –> ahmia.fi ….A LOT of sources coming from that place, but since it doesnt end with .onion …..IaintClickinOnThatShitNigga.jpeg

Sauce from mchan i reckon, also if you want pizza from people at mchan, you can get it but you'll have to talk to them in person also, as in, through chat, also don't join the kik group if you wanna stay out of jail. Quick heads up, toybox is kill in 2 weeks admin called it quits last i heard.
    Lol I called the britpolice and now He doesn't post anymore because he's taking it up the ass from a brown dude named Ahmed with a cockney accent a bowler hat
    Sharpie Houston
    Sauce from mchan i reckon, also if you want pizza from people at mchan, you can get it but you'll have to talk to them in person also, as in, through chat, also don't join the kik group if you wanna stay out of jail. Quick heads up, toybox is kill in 2 weeks admin called it quits last i heard.
    I dont bother with kik groups... fuck that shit.

The only reason why I brought up that "ahmia.fi" place is because it was showing up as a/the source for sauce on atleast 50% of the hits for sauce. Whether they're dead links or not, still made me go WTF???
    [FONT=arial][SIZE=14px]runescape.wikia.com/wiki/[/SIZE][/FONT]Sophanem
    Sharpie Houston
    Soph, dafuq happen to Mchan???
    Where my beedrill you fucking thief you ate it all didn't you " ronaldo scron: THOSE WERENT STAMPS DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ *chugs a bottle of diphenhydramine*
    Soph, dafuq happen to Mchan???

Gad dun goofed.

bunker -> www.tinychat.com/masterchan
Jump to Top