User Controls

Story thread

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I adopted a husky who's name was Sacagawea. Know what I called her while thinking up a new name? (Because there was absolutely zero chance she was gonna have a 5 syllable name) Dog! Dog-Dog! Dogs! Girl! Who's a good Dog! A derp a derp a doo doo!! Basically her name is Dog-Dog, but I give vets and other necessary parties a real name. I can call her anything, but she knows my voice and voice inflection. Theres never been a single time her name has come up. She got out once, and "Hey!" worked. Giving her a dirty look works. You could name a dog Jack and then call them Matt-hew and they wouldnt notice. Shes dog, I'm person, I give her part of my paycheck because she comes to work with me. I buy her pot because she loves to chew on stems. I hate smoking because it makes me paranoid. Shes got her own dealer, her money goes towards beds and rent and toys and AC units. We're good. Been good for almost 10 years now. I ask her if she wants creams and she knows that's a bowl of ice cream. We communicate on a good level, names have never come up. I know I fucking love her. She loves me. Were all good. Conversations happen and I'm not dropping names. She knows when she done wrong. I know when I was an impatient dick and should've let her smell a tree a bit longer. We dont need interspecies names because so much of the conversation happens with tone of voice/general... generalness. I'm me and shes her. She doesnt come up to me and be like "Hey John, I would like to go to the bathroom". I dont bark orders at her. We're good
Jump to Top