User Controls

How many of you ever met a cock hound?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Some chick or cougar or fuking teen or whatever who loved sucking cock so bad she just would like almost swallow it. Like you could move your dick back and forth in her mouth and clal her a nasty whore or better yet cock hound lol and shed keep sucking on it and even suck on it as long as it would take for you to cum? Like on her little tippy toes with her hand holding the crux of the co k. It would be funny to get her to admit she is a cock hound and say it in between her cock sucking.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah your mom
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Ops mom is pretty great
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    A bunch, I got blown by a user here while I was asleep, she also would cry tears of joy while caressing my dick before sucking it and having her body shake.

I've known several that love to be face fucked really hard because they like the psychological aspect of being "used" and "falling before you" but then I also known some women (most feminazis) that will suck your dick for like two seconds and then tell you to ram it inside of them because their selfish!

My ex gf was a badass richard smoker, she would suckle for as long as I wanted and get me all prepped, I loved it.

I knew this one drunk bitch that didn't like me touching her/holding her making out with her just generally trying to be affectionate because thats the kind gont I am and eventually she'd be really shitty off of miller lite (lmao) and would just take my pants down and be like "I just like to play..." and start playing with my knob and sucking it, a vapid whore of the highest order but definitely liked to suck dick

I like to slap girls while their blowing me and ask "you gonna be a good girl?!" and have them look up at me and nod and say "mmmhhmm" while my dick is still in their mouth.

My favorite scene ever in a movie is where Chloƫ Sevigny, sucks vicent gallow to completeion in the movie I even heard he made her do the scene several times to get it right. I look up to the gont

https://www.xvideos.com/video2611241/chloe_sevigny_uncensored_blowjob_scene_from_the_brown_bunny

lannys a cock hound he probably knows a thing or two
Jump to Top