User Controls

YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT THIS? COME TO THIS DISCORD (MODERATED)

GH0ST Yung Blood
    https://discord.gg/RTT6pZU
    HTS highlight reel
    You aren't my ghost. Imposter!
    toz African Astronaut
    What is discord.gg?
    Discord.gg is tracked by us since March, 2016. Over the time it has been ranked as high as 955 799 in the world, while most of its traffic comes from Russian Federation, where it reached as high as 282 696 position. It was owned by several entities, from JASON CITRON of Hammer & Chisel to Hammer & Chisel, it was hosted by CloudFlare Inc..
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

d i s c o r d

i s f o r

f u r r i e s
    toz African Astronaut
    Furry or Furries. Furries was a gang that looked like Kiss in the film Warriors

Furry is some kind of game character

and Furby was a rip off of Gremlins.
    toz African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    toz African Astronaut
    OT

Would you?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by toz OT

Would you?

No

And discord sucks
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jυicebox No

And discord sucks

Picky eater

how about this

toz African Astronaut
    lol.. half eaten

For the first, no

For the second, maybe if I was high on meth or something
    toz African Astronaut
    and this on meth?

No.
    What's with the furby shit tonight
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jυicebox What's with the furby shit tonight

I only posted it once.. why you protesting bout furby?

Projecting much?
    That's weird. Could've sworn you've posted about furbies all night
    WellHung Black Hole
    hi folks
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Discord is gay.
    Bueno motherfucker
    toz African Astronaut
    Fox den

pushing all of the roosters into the box because the master of this Nation became weak and still allows all of these Security Companies contract off tax payers along with the NSA snooping inside homes not truly warrented.

Jacking off and taking desktop captures of children running naked through the house.. No doubt in my mind has this not happened multiple times from dirty fuckers watching everyone.

And Zoklet walks cause he would be an embarassment to the FBI

An Ted Gunderson turns over in his grave after he was poisoned to death.

Go have your illegal wars and continue allowing fuckers like Bush and Cheney and their extension in power steal from the Tax payers. Either another 9/11 like event or another 2008 Bank Fiasco is gonna happen.. probably very soon.

There is no America left.

fucking Far leftist including Weather Underground have corrupted power. Bush family were riding falsely off of the Republican Platform.. they're independent party or far leftist running off of their own self interest.

Destroy my life and feed suspicion all you fuckers want. Shit don't scare me.
Jump to Top