User Controls

how to have a life?

i lay in bed all day and play video games and do drugs and nothing else. im so lazy its a chore to get out of bed and brush my teeth (which ive only started doing daily recently) and for any activity that requires genuine effort forget about it. i avoid cooking or making my own bed or washing the dishes at all costs i try to get my parents to do it for me.

i also have ocd so the basic things like showering make me spend 2 hours scrubbing and going insane so i only do it every few days. then i dont want to do anything outside because im unclean and even if i wasnt i have no friends, i have no idea where to make friends, i have social anxiety that makes it hard for me to open up to people, and even if i did open up theyd see how fucked up i am.

basically im stuck doing my lay in bed nothinglife thing and i see no way to improve my life so i actually have something else to do. its been years ive been stuck like this. half of the time when im not high even playing video games or computer in bed is too much and i just spend 20 hours a day laying down in the dark trying to sleep thinking about how much my life sucks.

wtf do i do.. is this ever going to end
    alternatively, who wants to donate some monkey to me so i can buy spice and forget who i am for a week?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the only way to get one is to take it from someone else
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    though seriously, sounds like you need to try to consciously form habits. force yourself to clean up at a certain time every day for example and eventually you'll be able to do it without thinking about it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sounds like a job for...

toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 alternatively, who wants to donate some monkey to me so i can buy spice and forget who i am for a week?

Where did you grow up? Do your parents still live there. Do they support your video game habits.
    toz African Astronaut
    Kawitapeen
Jump to Top