User Controls

Whats in your refrigerator.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I haven't seen one of these threads for awhile post your fridge.
    Outside and inside.
    Outside.

Inside and if ONE MORE FUCKING THING FALLS OUT ON THE FLOOR WHEN I OPEN THE DOOR I"M CHUCKING THIS SHIT OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW.

Meh first world problems.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Your fridge looks a lot like the one at my mom's house (where I happen to be staying right now).,. Both in terms of exterior design and approximate content quantity.

I would post my home fridge at my apartment for contrast but I'm not there right now.

I think it's got like a bottle of mustard and a full bag of year old carrots and that's about it.
    Shrooms Houston
    Milk and 1:4 stick of butter
    toz African Astronaut
    OP is either

A: Bought a new fridge and stocked it full to show it off

or

B: Phishing for the contents of what you have to replace item with rat poisoned injected items.

or putting it in the vents
    A box of almond milk, a bottle of vegetable juice, a box of red bull, a bottle of ketchup and a bottle of salsa
    Red Bull actually sounds pretty good right now
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox Red Bull actually sounds pretty good right now

I dont see a red bull
    Shrooms Houston
    What's behind your mayonnaise
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Shrooms What's behind your mayonnaise

Naw, Fuck that. Where is this Red Bull at?
    Originally posted by toz I dont see a red bull

toz African Astronaut
    But Where???

I have a 46 inch monitor
    HTS highlight reel
    It's overflowing with assorted foodstuffs that have been rendered inedible by the passage of time.
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS It's overflowing with assorted foodstuffs that have been rendered inedible by the passage of time.

Get out of here MI6 Gay-Sex Kitten

replaced another white in Canada by a beautiful ebonic with pre-assembled parts

Shrooms Houston
    Nice fridge bye
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by toz Get out of here MI6 Gay-Sex Kitten

replaced another white in Canada by a beautiful ebonic with pre-assembled parts

I bet if I knew you in person I could add a forest of checkmarks to this picture:

toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS I bet if I knew you in person I could add a forest of checkmarks to this picture:

Let it be a birch forest.. because they just grow from the one true source.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by toz Let it be a birch forest.. because they just grow from the one true source.

Loosening of association, tangentiality.
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS Loosening of association, tangentiality.

going through your little rounds of listings again?

If you ever hold a degree in psychology or psychiatry; I'm sure some sexual maniac patient will rape you and hide your chopped up body in the drain pipe
    Shrooms Houston
    Is loosening of association really not just circumstantial ad hominem
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Shrooms Is loosening of association really not just circumstantial ad hominem

It is on his part. he has to back spin and pretend he's super intelectual when he's just pseudo megalomaniac.
Jump to Top