User Controls

cock munching cucklefuckers

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    in the pit
    Octavian motherfucker
    Tree fiddy on the ugly, fucking gozzy eyed, Garth looking cock sucker. I think his name is MASH.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian Tree fiddy on the ugly, fucking gozzy eyed, Garth looking cock sucker. I think his name is MASH.

I know mash's cousin here in my hood it the has molly and it munched but when the grid goes down I already know where to get pain killers and antibiotics, its going to be a shit fest here when it happens.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    weeeeeeeeeel goints

Octavian motherfucker
    Bought some beer, "Duvel"

JESUS CHRIST THIS IS 8.5%!!!!
    Originally posted by Octavian Bought some beer, "Duvel"

8.5%???

PFFFTTTT

I drink 4 loko like an American for that 14%
    I've been drinking more 4 lokos lately than I'd like to admit

I get in trouble with liquor and I don't feel like drinking 6 beers to get the same buzz I get from one 4 loko and it's cheaper

Pretty damn gross though, I think I'm gonna have to find some cheap wine instead. Gold is the only one I can stomach
    Originally posted by Octavian Bought some beer, "Duvel"

I thought 8% was average over there
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox I've been drinking more 4 lokos lately than I'd like to admit

I get in trouble with liquor and I don't feel like drinking 6 beers to get the same buzz I get from one 4 loko and it's cheaper

Pretty damn gross though, I think I'm gonna have to find some cheap wine instead. Gold is the only one I can stomach

They taste gross, have tons of sugar, and I swear the drunkenness is especially shitty from it.

I wish there were ANYTHING ELSE at that price point.
Jump to Top