User Controls

Methylphenidate binge, up for like, 30 hours, not countin a 30 min nap

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Flippy flappers get your slappers if I didnt ind an oxycooolone I'd be a cruel one BDSM whoever is a fem, make sure you ship up the tachyon beam ans ship it out of here

TRANSDIMENSIONAL SPATIAL TAR
    .RAR

https://lockedinprism.bandcamp.com/track/clairvoyance

TAKE A LISTEN OF MY INNERMIND ACTIVATED

https://lockedinprism.bandcamp.com/album/tolerance-rising

HOMONYMS. HOMO. TOLERANCE RISING MEANS 2 THINGS
    AM I FOND OF REPEATED DRUGS OR AM I ACCEPTING TRANSGENDERS
    THIS IS ALL A TRICK TO GET YOUR SUBLIMINAL SUBLIME AND SMOKE 2 JOINTS AND THEN I SMOKE SOME MORE
    If I buy your album will you promise to get some insulin needles and shoot up your Ritalin?
    Eh I can just get some from my local heroinFuckwhoonly gives me shitty 3BENZOSa month 3 and suboxone
    I heard from someone you can get insulin needles from a pharmacy without a script if you have id and fill out a form like the DEA PHENETHYLAMINE CONSTITUAPHEDRINE
    Done with stims. alcoholism ahoyyyyyy--------------
    Beer is the greatest
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Dude, here in Florida, most pharmacys you can walk right up, wothout ID or even signing anything and buy insulin needles. Some pharms have their own bullshit policies and want tonsee a scriot for insulin, Or the bottle of insulin or buy insulin with the needles but that isnt the norm.
    I never have trouble buying them at chain pharmacy stores, they never say shit when I buy 5 boxes of Pseudoephedrine, bundy/DPH or Imodium and bundy, or empty gel caps (which I should be getting at a health food store.)
    I think this particular chain has a harm reduction policy in place.
Jump to Top