User Controls

Lol at these sneakers with ankle bracelet on top

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://www.propublica.org/article/digital-jail-how-electronic-monitoring-drives-defendants-into-debt
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    idk i had to wear an ankle bracelet and didn't go into debt, all i did was chock a bitch and the said bitch would still come to my place lol.. seems like a huge a waste of time on everyones part but the gubberment.

they gave me one of the shitty ones and it broke after like two days and they called me up asking where I'm at lol so annoying

but of course the way the da saw it in my case was "weeeeel you were able to bond out way too easily.." lol whut? you need to go back to jail even though you've been out for a few months and nothing has happened, then of course they put the girl on the stand and manipulated her into saying she's afraid of me and wanted to claim i was breaking the protective order because I was summoned to court and so was she, their theatrics are bullshit of the highest order thank god I had an attorney
    Ghost Black Hole
    Police state as fuck
    Originally posted by Ghost Police state as fuck

yeah the people that will fit you with the anklet aren't actually cops, you have to walk to some house where a couple of flat plumper gamer gorl nerds will fit you with it so you can't really get mad at them, its fucking cheeze ball da thats literally smirking at you afterwards down the elevator. fucking scum bags

then people are totally confused why some of these people that tear peoples families and lives apart go missing.

Ghost Black Hole
    Wouldn't just regular probation be cheaper? Why do you gotta know where they are at all times?
    Originally posted by Ghost Wouldn't just regular probation be cheaper? Why do you gotta know where they are at all times?

it was pre trial before I was put on probation, I wasn't even convicted of anything yet I bonded out with a family members money so it didn't make since to go back to jail but thats how play it, I was trying to keep my life together/work/fight the bs ect.. . I guess just sitting in jail would of been cheaper but I didn't want to do that, but hind sight probably should of. I didn't know I'd get my jelly rolled that hard in hindsight over basically nothing
    Ghost Black Hole
    With normal probation they just call you and meet with you once in a while and give you drug tests. I'm pretty sure that's cheaper than ankle monitors but who knows.
    Originally posted by Ghost With normal probation they just call you and meet with you once in a while and give you drug tests. I'm pretty sure that's cheaper than ankle monitors but who knows.

yeah i know I was on normal probation like that.. but an entire year before I was put on probation they did pre-trial.. its before you're convicted of anything.

i had the ankle monitor taken of after a month of having it on, months before I was every convicted / sentenced to anything.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby it was pre trial before I was put on probation, I wasn't even convicted of anything yet I bonded out with a family members money so it didn't make since to go back to jail but thats how play it, I was trying to keep my life together/work/fight the bs ect.. . I guess just sitting in jail would of been cheaper but I didn't want to do that, but hind sight probably should of. I didn't know I'd get my jelly rolled that hard in hindsight over basically nothing

If you stay in jail with pending charges and court you lose everythinf. You cant work thus job goes. You cant pay rent thus your apartment might be rented out to someone else when you come back? I mean what do landlords even do in such situation throw your stuff away or keep the expensive good shit? Why would you stay in jail with all that to lose? Unless you were unemployed neforehand or running amok homeless on the street or something. I never understood that convict logic.
    Originally posted by Wariat If you stay in jail with pending charges and court you lose everythinf. You cant work thus job goes. You cant pay rent thus your apartment might be rented out to someone else when you come back? I mean what do landlords even do in such situation throw your stuff away or keep the expensive good shit? Why would you stay in jail with all that to lose? Unless you were unemployed neforehand or running amok homeless on the street or something. I never understood that convict logic.

A bunch of people lose everything, even "the victim" came to jail and said she will hold my guitars and shit for me because she felt like this was her fault, i told her to just send me money and books because I already had a family member helping me out.. it was kinda messed up tho lol , my bathroom pipe broke and the hot water was flowing out in the tub for like 5 days or something (the cops broke in my door and maintence had to fix it so you would of thunk they'd heard the water flowing and the fact that the walls were sweating..) My fan literally was drooping like a dead flower from the condensation.. lol

this is why I don't like people like mal/tort who are willing to make up shit several years later because they are having problems in their life that I'm not a part of just to try to screw someone over for some kinda false vindication / pride.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby false vindication / pride.

mental retardation
    " But private companies charge defendants hundreds of dollars a month to wear the surveillance devices."

False.

I think it was $35 a month or something when "a friend" had one.
Jump to Top