User Controls

If I had the balls I'd do whippits in my car on "cigarette" breaks at my shitty dishwashing job.

Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    I might do that after I'm done with probation and it ain't illegal for me to have whippits in my possession. I could anyways if I really wanted to but it would be too inconvenient having to get the dispenser & chargers out of the hiding spot and then putting it back before I leave that its like fuck all that..

Maybe I'll fill up a couple balloons to bring so if I'm pulled over on the way i can just deflate them quickly & easily and it's no risk, just for the sake of doing it for shits & giggles 🤘🎈💩. I'll probably say I'm gonna but actually won't get around to it before probation is done anyways.
    I can't find my whip cansiter. It either got stolen by the cops or I have it somewhere I don't remember, or it's at my parent's house (most likely). Need to at least keep it in my car, depite me not really javing desire to do them/spend money on them.
    when i was 17 the police arrested me for being drunk in public and took a nitrous cracker from me because they thought it was a pipe
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    If you get pulled over just tell them it's for making nitro coffee
    Originally posted by Ghost If you get pulled over just tell them it's for making nitro coffee

I told them it was for desserts and they left it alone
    I thought all that was legal
    #metoo
    Ghost Black Hole
    It is. OP is just retarded and probably belongs in jail because they believe what they are doing is illegal so he should turn himself in.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]

If your on probation you can't be in possession of intoxicating substances
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I keep considering huffing one of the many cans of duster lying around

partially because I'm curious how much brain damage I can take before it gets hard to keep up
    Ghost Black Hole
    I thought they put weird additives in those
    duster? maybe a bitterant, I've only tried it once and it was by accident. I don't imagine many people do it for the taste
    oh you're probably thinking of starter fluid
    I bought a can a few weeks ago at self checkout and the guy had to come and age verify and he looked at me like "Yughhhh" but I was actually buying it to dust out my laptop which may or may not have done anything because I didn't see any dust come out.. Only had it for like 6 months though. Makes me wonder if I need to dust out my 5 yesr old Xbox lol, that thing collects dust like none fucking other.

Still have most of it and didn't bother messing with it. I did a couple cans a few years ago after my friends introduced me to it and it's ok. Kinda like nitrous but not as fun and more dangerous. Disturbingly one of them broke up with the other and the breakee started using like 2-4 cans a day for a while.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by DietPiano I bought a can a few weeks ago at self checkout and the guy had to come and age verify and he looked at me like "Yughhhh" but I was actually buying it to dust out my laptop which may or may not have done anything because I didn't see any dust come out.. Only had it for like 6 months though. Makes me wonder if I need to dust out my 5 yesr old Xbox lol, that thing collects dust like none fucking other.

Still have most of it and didn't bother messing with it. I did a couple cans a few years ago after my friends introduced me to it and it's ok. Kinda like nitrous but not as fun and more dangerous. Disturbingly one of them broke up with the other and the breakee started using like 2-4 cans a day for a while.

I buy caffeine pills at Walmart and I seem to always get the same neckbeard to age verify it who has to make a comment like "I dont trust that stuff" or "be careful with that crazy stuff" as if I'm buying pure meth in a bottle or something.
    According to Sp starter fluid does not damage the brain nor does acetone or uhhhh either turpentine or some other solvent I can't remember, I don't think it was turpentine on second thought.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick

If your on probation you can't be in possession of intoxicating substances

Caffeine? Good music? Whipped cream? A juicy steak? A sexy girl?

You can't have any of those on probation?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Well then grow a set!🔵🔵
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Just carry a weed pen in your pocket like the rest of us in the service industry.
    Shrooms Houston
    Originally posted by aldra I keep considering huffing one of the many cans of duster lying around

partially because I'm curious how much brain damage I can take before it gets hard to keep up

You can huff like 3-5 full canisters before not being able to physically continue and doze off
Jump to Top