User Controls

I guarantee you that all of §m£ÂgØL's 98 family members are not here legally...

WellHung Black Hole
    That's because spics reproduce like bacteria, regardless of whether or not they can adequately support All The Offspring. Furthermore, if any spic can get away with coming here illegally, that's what they're going to do. Mexicans have no morals and ethics. That's why Mexico is such a shithole... overrun by evil. That's cuz Mexican males are scum of the Earth. That's why the cartels rule Mexico ...why the cops are so corrupt.. why the politicians are so corrupt. At least they seem to have a strong work ethic, even though they're stealing jobs from Aryans, the master race. Even the shittiest jobs with the shittiest pay over here are better than jobs in Mexico.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Mexican males are hypocrites. They are as chauvinistic As It Gets. They are man whores...fucking everything that moves... cat calling white women.. staring them down like creeps. But they don't allow their wives and girlfriends to even have so much as a male friend, because they're worried about getting cheated on them self. That n they are domineering and controlling. They come here illegally... steal jobs... always fucked up on drugs and alcohol.. then they go to church and pretend like they're good practicing Christians. That's why I try to fuck a Mexican male's wife or girlfriend every chance I get. The women are beautiful..but Unfortunately they got to deal with Mexican males' little dicks and oversized egos. At least §m£ÂgØL is a faggot, so he will not have a girlfriend ir wife that he can beat up.👍❤
    Technologist victim of incest
    Are you speaking from experience with these folks?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Are you speaking from experience with these folks?

sure am.... a whole lot of experience.
    Oh, I see.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    thats really rich coming from OP, who is an illegal at the motel
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by A College Professor thats really rich coming from OP, who is an illegal at the motel

Now this is EPIC.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    😂😂😂 👍
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by A College Professor thats really rich coming from OP, who is an illegal at the motel

Major burn🔥
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor 😂😂😂 👍

lolol
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
    WellHung Black Hole
    §m£ÂgØL grow a backbone and come defend your fellow beaners. Get in here you gutless coward.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    §m£ÂgØL is a nigger
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by frala §m£ÂgØL is a nigger

You have beautiful eyes and a great smile.
    WellHung Black Hole
    §m£ÂgØL? No rebuttals? Come on ...let's play touche'.
    WellHung Black Hole
    §m£ÂgØL? Don't you have anything to say? I know you Have read this several times.
    WellHung Black Hole
    §m£ÂgØL WHY ARE MEXICAN MALES SUCH DIRTBAGS?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Humans are all bags of dirt
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Idk, I'm part hispanic and I'm actually kind of a sweety man but I rather be a chauvinist than a small hat whyte simp.

But yeah mexico does kinda suck its either really nice or really shitty. I'd go visit my grandmother in laredo a border town for ya yanks and nobody speaks english or is whyte except the weatherman "radar" my dad and my lil bromo and I would stick out like sore thumbs. One night I was hearing machine gun fire and my uncle told me its just the u.s. fighting the cartel lol (I didn't know shit about that at the time)

But man OP don't me started on those Guatemalans, bunch of fucking Catholics!

Idk I'm mexican and I actually have a big shlong and fuck women of all races, but thats because I like to open my third eye
    WellHung Black Hole
    §m£ÂgØL?
Jump to Top