User Controls

Fucking Walmart

They got rid of their $9.49 box of 45 mozzarella sticks, and replaced it with a 50pc "party pack" that includes marinara sauce for $12.29

Because I rarely eat marinara sauce I'm forced to pay $2.80 more for five extra mozzarella sticks

Faggots
    Technologist victim of incest
    We got a box of the 45s in my freezeršŸ˜
    Aren't they great?

I can make seven meals out of one of those boxes, five if I'm being a fatass
    Technologist victim of incest
    We have a deep fryer. I love em. Come on over, Iā€™ve got 45, Iā€™ll share!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by JĻ…icebox Because I rarely eat marinara sauce I'm forced to pay $2.80 more for five extra mozzarella sticks

Faggots

That's the power of the eventual rip-off > to consumer. But look on the bright side... probably cheaper than Sonic.
    Originally posted by Technologist We have a deep fryer. I love em. Come on over, Iā€™ve got 45, Iā€™ll share!

Sounds like a plan

I'll bring the marinara sauce, I won't be using it anyway

Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q That's the power of the eventual rip-off > to consumer. But look on the bright side… probably cheaper than Sonic.

True. It's still MUCH cheaper than getting them anywhere else
    steal it
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III steal it

If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that anything I take will be taken from me ten times
    This marinara sauce is actually pretty good
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by JĻ…icebox This marinara sauce is actually pretty good

Never doubt Walmart when it comes to pleasing fatties
    ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
    WellHung Black Hole
    im going to wallyworld shortly. im buying some drawers.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Anyone got more info on these mozzarella sticks?
    Like where to get coupons.
    oh shit this goes hard af
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Juicebox i love you
    I love you too
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Anyone got more info on these mozzarella sticks?
    Like where to get coupons.

How much fucking info could you possibly need? They sell them at Walmart. They're mozzarella sticks. If you can't afford $13 then you don't deserve to eat.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet How much fucking info could you possibly need? They sell them at Walmart. They're mozzarella sticks. If you can't afford $13 then you don't deserve to eat.

He just wants the info dude. Mozzarella sticks are a shady business and not everyone can afford to test their shit.
    Originally posted by GGG He just wants the info dude. Mozzarella sticks are a shady business and not everyone can afford to test their shit.

What's scary is, now farmrich almost has a monopoly in the walmart mozzarella stick business, so people will still buy them without lab results

They could be adding fentanyl to the cheese sticks
    toz African Astronaut
    I was going to make a thread asking the question Target or Walmart

I think my question has been answered prematurely.
Jump to Top