User Controls

kro z dog

You've already gone through like 6 jobs this year and it's only half over. What gives?
    Shrooms Houston
    Take all those dh retards back where you came from faggot
    Ghost Black Hole
    William bill
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    A rolling stone gathers no moss.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by DietPiano You've already gone through like 6 jobs this year and it's only half over. What gives?

He's gone through like 11 girlfriends too. Not two months ago he was making threads about how happy him, his girlfriend, and her kid were. How they sleep in the same bed together and she calls him daddy. We all told him what a piece of shit he was, he then got butthurt about how we didn't know what we're talking about, he'll be there for that kid forever, and now he's making threads about RANDOM SLUTS ON THE STREET.

When FONAPLATS has a higher quality of life than you you really need to question your choices.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet He's gone through like 11 girlfriends too. Not two months ago he was making threads about how happy him, his girlfriend, and her kid were. How they sleep in the same bed together and she calls him daddy. We all told him what a piece of shit he was, he then got butthurt about how we didn't know what we're talking about, he'll be there for that kid forever, and now he's making threads about RANDOM SLUTS ON THE STREET.

When FONAPLATS has a higher quality of life than you you really need to question your choices.

you're such a small hat, my gf broke up with me a year ago and i haven't been with anyone since jacky but I left her because she was a small hat she offered to get married to me and have another kid with me but I knew it was a trap . Plus I don't see why some of you gonts that don't talk tok me on the reg are so concerned with my life. I've been at this new job for awhile and its hard having hr fuck everything up but thats what happens with a new biz

fonas gf is trash lmao so is yours, keep on whyte knyting you mother fucker

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet He's gone through like 11 girlfriends too. Not two months ago he was making threads about how happy him, his girlfriend, and her kid were. How they sleep in the same bed together and she calls him daddy. We all told him what a piece of shit he was, he then got butthurt about how we didn't know what we're talking about, he'll be there for that kid forever, and now he's making threads about RANDOM SLUTS ON THE STREET.

Lol, ok, guess you are entitled to your unique recollection of events.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Yeah if I'm ever having a shitty day I think of Fona and his ugly gf and instantly feel better for being a single degenerate male whore piece of shit.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian Yeah if I'm ever having a shitty day I think of Fona and his ugly gf and instantly feel better for being a single degenerate male whore piece of shit.

the gont plays runescape at his moms house and talks like arnie, id want to kill myself if i had to go thru that

Octavian motherfucker
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Jump to Top