User Controls

The gallon challenge

Drink a gallon of milk in 1 hr without barfing.

What a stupid challenge, drink a gallon of anything without barfing why don't you? Milk is way harder because of the way it absorbs, but such a stupid thing to do. I drank a quarter gallon of chocolate milk by accident because I was really thirsty after buying it, and I could have drank more but decided it was enough. Wondered if I was gonna puke but was fine.

Drinking a bunch of anything in a short period of time is retarded. You can die or have seizures from it. There was a college frat that did a challenge on a bridge and someone puked over the bridge onto someone's car and caused an accident and everybody got arrested.

Dare to drink the rational black pill fam?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Do the eat a raw nutmeg and take a bunch of robitussin challenge
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by DietPiano Drink a gallon of milk in 1 hr without barfing.

What a stupid challenge, drink a gallon of anything without barfing why don't you? Milk is way harder because of the way it absorbs, but such a stupid thing to do. I drank a quarter gallon of chocolate milk by accident because I was really thirsty after buying it, and I could have drank more but decided it was enough. Wondered if I was gonna puke but was fine.

Drinking a bunch of anything in a short period of time is retarded. You can die or have seizures from it. There was a college frat that did a challenge on a bridge and someone puked over the bridge onto someone's car and caused an accident and everybody got arrested.

Dare to drink the rational black pill fam?

Do the Xtreme Coffee Challenge instead. 64oz of deathwish coffee in 6 minutes 40 seconds.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    done it. i can do over a gallon of water/milk easily. I've done it to cheat probation test
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Do the Xtreme Coffee Challenge instead. 64oz of deathwish coffee in 6 minutes 40 seconds.

thats hipster bullshit coffee. the bonus cup is where its at and you putting in the freezer is some pussy shit, your bullshit vids suck
    The Cocaethylene challenge is better

1. .25g line of coke up one side
    2. Triple shot of 151
    3. .25g line of coke up the other side

If you gag or puke you lose
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby done it. i can do over a gallon of water/milk easily. I've done it to cheat probation test

What did you use to color your piss?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    This is literally poisoning yourself. If you "win" and don't barf that just means you need to get your stomach pumped before your kidneys start getting weak knees.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Back in my day The Gallon Challenge was where you try to drink two half gallons of hard liquor in less than 24 hours without dying.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I wonder does all that milk cause problems on the other end?
Jump to Top