User Controls

Why are you here?

L41n Houston
    I signed up for this forum today and I have no idea why.

Boredom? Misplaced nostalgia for Jr High school? Maybe I fried my brain with too many drugs or internet dweebs make me wet for some reason.

Whats your excuse?
    Ghost Black Hole
    The Sacred Order of the Quantum Tetrahedron
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've just been part of the totse culture since I was 14. I guess I do it because I like blogging and the lulz. Spoke to several cool ppl met a couple of them irl
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by L41n I signed up for this forum today and I have no idea why.

Boredom? Misplaced nostalgia for Jr High school? Maybe I fried my brain with too many drugs or internet dweebs make me wet for some reason.

Whats your excuse?

I've been on Totse for around 15 years. I followed the community to Zoklet knowing Zok would fuck it up, I followed it to Into Sanctuary where EVERYONE knew Arnox was going to fuck it up, I followed it to Red Fern where Idiosyncracy started strong then tucked tail and ran at the first sign of trouble, and I followed it here where Lanny runs the place like a mad hatter, and I'll follow the community to the next site.
    L41n Houston
    IMO Zoklet is where the "Totse community" died. A lot of people didn't make that jump, and the subsequent forums generally only capture certain small subsets of all the people that actually posted on the original forum. I stuck around Zoklet for a while, but at this point I just periodically drop in on the diaspora out of morbid curiosity.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Sing me the song of your people L41n.
    L41n Houston
    Originally posted by Sophie Sing me the song of your people L41n.

it goes like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc2UEfWjvo8
    Originally posted by L41n IMO Zoklet is where the "Totse community" died. A lot of people didn't make that jump, and the subsequent forums generally only capture certain small subsets of all the people that actually posted on the original forum. I stuck around Zoklet for a while, but at this point I just periodically drop in on the diaspora out of morbid curiosity.

A lot of people didn't make the jump because Zok started changing forum names and making changes right off the bat. Not even 3 days after Totse went down he was already talking about how he wanted to steer away from what Totse was and start something new. He was given the option to just take over Totse and he turned it down because all he gave a shit about was the sudden surge of members. Same thing with Arnox. Idio actually had interest in becoming a continuation of Totse, but Lanny seems to have little interest in expanding beyond the BBS.

Totseans on the other hand is held on all these years, slowly dying from the cancer known as Dfg.
    Originally posted by L41n it goes like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc2UEfWjvo8

Expectations: Subverted
    L41n Houston
    Originally posted by Sophie Expectations: Subverted

I was a mildly prolific poster on &T starting circa 1998 through its closing. I stuck around Zoklet for a bit but mostly just talked to people I already knew or RC vendors & such. I could drop some of my nicks or people I knew IRL and probably a couple people would recognize them, but I was never "famous" or had my own ED entry or meme or anything like that - it would probably be a disappointment & not worth breaking my opsec such as it is.

I heard about this forum somewhere a while back because I periodically look in on what totseans are up to. I've lurked here a bit and for whatever reason noticed registration is open & signed up today.
    Originally posted by L41n I was a mildly prolific poster on &T starting circa 1998 through its closing. I stuck around Zoklet for a bit but mostly just talked to people I already knew or RC vendors & such. I could drop some of my nicks or people I knew IRL and probably a couple people would recognize them, but I was never "famous" or had my own ED entry or meme or anything like that - it would probably be a disappointment & not worth breaking my opsec such as it is.

I heard about this forum somewhere a while back because I periodically look in on what totseans are up to. I've lurked here a bit and for whatever reason noticed registration is open & signed up today.

Hey now that you mention reg IS open.

Infinityshock spam when?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Thanks for reminding me
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet A lot of people didn't make the jump because Zok started changing forum names and making changes right off the bat. Not even 3 days after Totse went down he was already talking about how he wanted to steer away from what Totse was and start something new. He was given the option to just take over Totse and he turned it down because all he gave a shit about was the sudden surge of members. Same thing with Arnox. Idio actually had interest in becoming a continuation of Totse, but Lanny seems to have little interest in expanding beyond the BBS.

Totseans on the other hand is held on all these years, slowly dying from the cancer known as Dfg.

No one is still going to go to your site
    Octavian motherfucker
    I will quit once I become a normie.

Which isn't anytime soon.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by L41n I was a mildly prolific poster on &T starting circa 1998 through its closing. I stuck around Zoklet for a bit but mostly just talked to people I already knew or RC vendors & such. I could drop some of my nicks or people I knew IRL and probably a couple people would recognize them, but I was never "famous" or had my own ED entry or meme or anything like that - it would probably be a disappointment & not worth breaking my opsec such as it is.

You made a good decision. It's just that i go on many forums where there are always a few people that have "Lain" or variations of that as handle. And i guess, it makes sense. But it feels a little lazy to me, considering.

Nothing against you in particular, i just had a bit of a "oh one of these" when i read your handle.

Well i am happy you are here, i'm actually mentioned on the Zoklet ED article, under my old handle. Lol. But &T and offspring fame is a 'meh' kind of fame to be honest with you.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I hate having to drink such a high quanity of water, daily, to avoid dehydration.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No one is still going to go to your site

Where in my post, or any post in this thread, did I even bring up my site? You're the only one bringing it up in these threads.
    L41n Houston
    Originally posted by Sophie But it feels a little lazy to me, considering.

Nothing against you in particular, i just had a bit of a "oh one of these" when i read your handle.

No offense taken. Being a lazy basic bitch is both something I'm proud of and a deliberate strategy on my part. I'd be embarrassed if anyone actually knew I was posting here, and even more so if I was putting effort into it.
    Originally posted by L41n No offense taken. Being a lazy basic bitch is both something I'm proud of and a deliberate strategy on my part. I'd be embarrassed if anyone actually knew I was posting here, and even more so if I was putting effort into it.

Don't worry about Spectral. He's literally retarded.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Octavian I will quit once I become a normie.

Which isn't anytime soon.

no You're not going anywhere. You're staying here and posting with us forever. 👍❤😘
Jump to Top