User Controls

Went to the new Sushi place...

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It'll be fun my friend who is a girl but not my gf said. One of my kids works there she said, it'll be great. I don't hang out with moms but she teaches high school. You can feel an appropriate amount of concern for the fact i hang out with teachers. But the sushi was mediocre, and i had the worst shits of me loife afterward.

And the worst part is, my friend wanted to be the cool teacher and tip her student who is admittedly cute(Which is fundamentally irrelevant to the financial situation) an exorbitant amount of money but she didn't bring enough money for the ridiculous tip that was wholly undeserved, and i was paying for my gf already. But i said, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, I GOT IT.

And even the student waitress girl was like, omg, i can't take this. And i told her, that's alright. But i was thinking, you better take this money little girl because i got enough women nagging me in my life. The 15yo was the only female in the situation not trying to profit off my chivalry. I don't know what that says about the state of womanhood, but fuck it.

My friend felt bad afterward so she promised to pay me back, so all's well that ends well. But GOD DAMN.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    /rant
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG

😂
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
Jump to Top