User Controls

i got the day off work

my coworker is a cokehead and and alcoholic and he is constantly broke and begged me to take my shift today and idc since i already saved up a bunch of money. i think i'm gonna go in anyways and make breakfast and eat it then leave and be like "have fun~!" because that's how i saved up a bunch of money, not buying food but just eating it from there. and making my only hobbies free exercise and youtube.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    How decadent
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III my coworker is a cokehead and and alcoholic and he is constantly broke and begged me to take my shift today and idc since i already saved up a bunch of money. i think i'm gonna go in anyways and make breakfast and eat it then leave and be like "have fun~!" because that's how i saved up a bunch of money, not buying food but just eating it from there. and making my only hobbies free exercise and youtube.

thats the way to go bromo, I'm going into work today for a meeting before our next soft open and they cook for us real good.

But don't quit your job unless you're really sure, that money goes away real quick...

I can tell you really don't like that gont tho lol

but yeah i kinda feel ya the only way to win is not to play

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III my coworker is a cokehead and and alcoholic and he is constantly broke and begged me to take my shift today and idc since i already saved up a bunch of money. i think i'm gonna go in anyways and make breakfast and eat it then leave and be like "have fun~!" because that's how i saved up a bunch of money, not buying food but just eating it from there. and making my only hobbies free exercise and youtube.

Dude you should try disc golf. its fun as fuck.
    WellHung Black Hole

Why would the dude do expensive, shitty Coke, when there's high quality, cheap meth available out in Cali?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats the way to go bromo, I'm going into work today for a meeting before our next soft open and they cook for us real good.

But don't quit your job unless you're really sure, that money goes away real quick…

I can tell you really don't like that gont tho lol

but yeah i kinda feel ya the only way to win is not to play

yea dude, fuck that guy, he's like a normie addict/alcoholic which i don't fucking trust people like that. he listens to stand up comedy constantly and some podcast with some asshole that just talks shit and is jaded as fuck and he thinks it's hilarious and listens to the same ones over and over again. for some reason he thinks it's cool to be jaded and tries to act that way as much as possible. there was a bit of comedy he was listening to where some comedian was making fun of old men who don't give a shit about anything and the comedian was like "FUCK YOU IM GONNA GO WATCH MY SHOWS" and the guy was like DUDE THATS EXACTLY WHAT I DO! LOL!. like why the fuck are you proud of being able to relate to an elderly person a comedian is literally getting paid to make fun of?

not only that but he tried to steal $22.50 in tips from me the first day i worked with him because i guess he figured i wouldn't notice. i called him out on it without really blaming him via text after he left work, he was at the bar down the street and came back already looking guilty making up some bullshit you can tell people make up when they're lying because it doesn't really make any sense. he tried to say that the previous tip out from before i was working was like exactly the same amount of money as the next one and he got the piles of money confused or some retarded shit then tried to act like i was being the asshole and was like WHATEVER MAN IT'S CHILL YOU CAN HAVE IT then he sat the money down and went to leave then came back to the pile he had literally JUST PUT THERE and was like "oh these are mine then you jsut didn't see them", tried to grab them back and POWERWALKED out of the kitchen and i ran after him and was like DUDE THATS THE PILE YOU JUST PUT THERE. and he gave it back and left in shame.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung Dude you should try disc golf. its fun as fuck.

i might be down to try, i guess i'd need ppl to do it with though right? also what made you think of that?

Originally posted by WellHung Why would the dude do expensive, shitty Coke, when there's high quality, cheap meth available out in Cali?

he used to do meth too. he probably still does to be honest, like i said he's a normie and the type to always lie about his drug use. i know he has done it though, because he told me a couple times and his teeth are totally FUCKED UP
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i might be down to try, i guess i'd need ppl to do it with though right? also what made you think of that?

he used to do meth too. he probably still does to be honest, like i said he's a normie and the type to always lie about his drug use. i know he has done it though, because he told me a couple times and his teeth are totally FUCKED UP

no. You can play by yourself, too. Well
    , I know you like exercise and being outside, like I do, and when you said you had a day off, I just figured I'd try to provide you with another fun option to do that's free. It just popped into my head when I saw your thread.
    Originally posted by WellHung Why would the dude do expensive, shitty Coke, when there's high quality, cheap meth available out in Cali?

Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i might be down to try, i guess i'd need ppl to do it with though right? also what made you think of that?

it made him think of that because he was creeping on tc yesterday listening to our conversation about frisbee golf..

he claims he doesn't know how to cam up but he's just a creep
    Originally posted by WellHung no. You can play by yourself, too. Well
    , I know you like exercise and being outside, like I do, and when you said you had a day off, I just figured I'd try to provide you with another fun option to do that's free. It just popped into my head when I saw your thread.

yea but by myself seems boring. i need some nihongi epats to come w/ me. there's a disc gold place kinda near to where i live actually, but the only reason i ever went there is to buy oxys
    frisbee golf is pretty cool though if you like drinking brews and smoking weed with hippies

lol you should beat that guy up
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol you should beat that guy up

oh trust me i really want to. he's such a faggot, he tries to be cool with me and i just ignore him most of the time and then he listens to his comedy and they make a fart joke and he laughs and looks at me to laugh and i keep my face straight as fuck so he doesn't get the satisfaction of thinking we're cool
    what kinda food do you have there? we have blt's and salmon here its pretty badass, im not allowed to cook because we have a famous chef and some gont that cooked for mathew mccaunheys mother so they got that shit on lock
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III oh trust me i really want to. he's such a faggot, he tries to be cool with me and i just ignore him most of the time and then he listens to his comedy and they make a fart joke and he laughs and looks at me to laugh and i keep my face straight as fuck so he doesn't get the satisfaction of thinking we're cool

just turn his shit off to napalm death or something, I used to work at a place where this gont played bill burr but he cut it out after we caught him using his jokes like they were his.
    we have healthy californian food. we have salmon and arugula and salads and shit. it's pretty dank. i take the smoked salmon home and cook it in a pan lmao.

and yea i turn his shit off a lot and make him listen to goreshit or j trance a lot. i intentionally put on the most obnoxious music whenever i work with him because he's a normie and he can't deal with it and starts grunting like UGH I HATE WOMEN AND PEPOLE EVERY1 IS DUMB EXCEPT ME THE ONLY THING TO DO IS DRINK ALCHOL AND COKE
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III we have healthy californian food. we have salmon and arugula and salads and shit. it's pretty dank. i take the smoked salmon home and cook it in a pan lmao.

and yea i turn his shit off a lot and make him listen to goreshit or j trance a lot. i intentionally put on the most obnoxious music whenever i work with him because he's a normie and he can't deal with it and starts grunting like UGH I HATE WOMEN AND PEPOLE EVERY1 IS DUMB EXCEPT ME THE ONLY THING TO DO IS DRINK ALCHOL AND COKE

yeah thats pretty much the same here, they call it ny with a texan mix lol they really try to sell it
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah thats pretty much the same here, they call it ny with a texan mix lol they really try to sell it

yea it's some hipster bullshit and you know those fuckers eat it up, they're like YEA TAKE MY MONEY because they hope if they eat arugula hipster girls will fuck them. bunch of fucking cucks tbh. arugula is dank though.
    lol luckily they feed us well here and i get the girl at the bar to make me drinks. But my best job was at hoboken pie, I stole money and drank on the job for 9 months.. (its off six st so its by all the bars) I stole a bunch of money but it was a team effort lol

with all the sxsw gonts we did them pretty well, I got fired for threatening to kill another employee while i was off work at a bar and the faggot kept calling me asking me to work with him and I told him a bunch of times to never call me, he quit a week after I got fired and everyone else quit/fired, I would close the store and not pick up the phone and sell slices out of the window, if someone wanted a vegan pie I was like weeel we only are doing slices right now so you have to buy buy them at 5 dollars a slice and all the drunkards would totally pay for 8 times 5 for a pizza.

I kinda want to go work there again but if I can but their really corporate now

easiest money i've ever made and fun

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Me and my family get free pizza for life at this one place that has super dank pizza with arugula and some special tomatoes and holy fuck its good. But I would never pay for something like that unless it was something special.

Pastries/sweets are a pretty big hipster racket too. I imagine its VERY profitable considering its mostly just dough. Probably most of their overhead is just rent.
Jump to Top