User Controls

fave drug combos that fuck up your mind

what im taking right now and do every few weeks:
    128mg cpm
    960mg bundy
    10 beers
    weed
    1200+ mg gabapentin

and im still feeling the 144mg of loperamide in my system from yesterday but i dont usually include this in the combo

its almost as good as spice when it peaks and gets me so fucked up i can hardly walk
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Meth
    Originally posted by RestStop Meth

what about meth while on a sniffing rubber cement bender.

get turnt turn it up good stuf

RestStop Space Nigga
    ^ Hell yeah son. Do it and report back. Bet the shit is fly as hell nigga!
    Ghost Black Hole
    i don't do combos anymore. Polysubstance abuse is bad.

If I was gonna mix anything though it would be cocaine and booze
    L41n Houston
    The best drug combo is heroin + meth. You feel awesome and happy but are still capable of functioning and don't turn into a stupid glowworm raver kid like on MDMA. If you really wanna party drop some LSD on top.

I did that for like a couple months until I realized I had to stop or I was gonna die. Best couple months of my life, definitely how I would kill myself if it ever came down to it.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I prefer heroin and cocaine. Best combo hands down imo
    Octavian motherfucker
    Cocaine and alcohol
    Originally posted by Octavian Cocaine and alcohol

normie

i don't like combos really. Did heroin and adderall which was pretty good, otherwise maybe bundy and dph or mdma and lsd

nvm mdma and lsd
    also bullshit lol youve been doing ccc like every other day for a while now
    Ghost Black Hole
    I also enjoy staying awake for a week on meth and smoking lots of weed so that I slowly lose my mind
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by DietPiano normie

i don't like combos really. Did heroin and adderall which was pretty good, otherwise maybe bundy and dph or mdma and lsd

nvm mdma and lsd

What's CCC?

Drug combos are for Autistic social outcasts that want to look edgey by nearly OD'ing.

We did this in our youth out of excess cause we wanted the night to carry on, not to out do each other in who was most likely going to die.

Y'know, I haven't thought about alcohol combos for a while, and while I haven't done it more than a handful of times, adderall and alcohol is a really good combo. It's basically adderall lite, meaning you get all the good parts of adderall and none of the shitty physical stimulation or nervousness from it, and you can outdrink all your friends like it's nothing.
    Originally posted by Octavian What's CCC?

Drug combos are for Autistic social outcasts that want to look edgey by nearly OD'ing.

We did this in our youth out of excess cause we wanted the night to carry on, not to out do each other in who was most likely going to die.

only a pussy does drugs to feel good, when i do that it just leaves me wanting more. i do drug combos to get super fucked up and lose my basic motor skills/thought processes and revert to infancy like a real man. brain damage or nothing
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Benzedrex bundy and spice
    Spice and bundy
    2cb and banshee dust
    Formaldehyde and chloral hydrate

Ethchlorvynol and pentobarb
Jump to Top