User Controls

How good of a cook are you out of ten?

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I'm like a 8/10. I do stuff most people won't take the time to do like whip up a roux or dual boil/bake potatoes so they're soft and mushy inside like mashed potatoes but crispy on the outside. All that easy but time consuming stuff I have no problem doing. I don't like to take shortcuts when cooking.

How bout you'll cowards? Everyone here should be at least a 6/10. If you can't cook you should feel ashamed of yourself.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Oh yeah, i'll have you over for dinner. And it will be so nice you'll ask for seconds, on a three course meal. A-and afterwards, you'll invite me t-to your b-bedroom. Which i will have to politely decline because i'm not a woman of loose morals!
    HTS highlight reel
    Like a 5 maybe. I'm not awful, but I do not have the energy or ingredients to make decent/real food most of the time. I also don't have much in the way of appliances which might make certain things more convenient. A stand mixer would be awesome, available counter space not withstanding. Even just like… a regular ass handheld electric mixer would be nice too though. Also a food processor. And a half way decent knife set. And some quality pots and pans. :|

If I could just magically pull ingredients out of my fridge and prepare them with 0 effort I would be an amazing cook. But that's not how life works, so I'm a middling cook at best and don't actually even do much in the way of real cooking.
    i just know how to put frozen food in the oven for 20 min
    Originally posted by HTS Like a 5 maybe. I'm not awful, but I do not have the energy or ingredients to make decent/real food most of the time. I also don't have much in the way of appliances which might make certain things more convenient. A stand mixer would be awesome, available counter space not withstanding. Even just like… a regular ass handheld electric mixer would be nice too though. Also a food processor. And a half way decent knife set. And some quality pots and pans. :|

If I could just magically pull ingredients out of my fridge and prepare them with 0 effort I would be an amazing cook. But that's not how life works, so I'm a middling cook at best and don't actually even do much in the way of real cooking.

So what sort of stuff DO you cook?

Even if i just do rice and beans I like to cut up some peppers/onion/tomato/garlic with it. These are cheap and add flavor to a lot of food. Throw some cumin, paprika, and cheese on dat bich. Its good.
    Ghost Black Hole
    She makes good wife food like korean beef and rice with green onion and seasme seeds
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    2 or 3 but I don't have running water , once I have modern plumbing someday I will get a lot better
    Ghost Black Hole
    what you can't thread your own pipe?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    For the longest time I wanted a Rigid 700 but Milwaukee has a cordless threader now, smdh shit's crazy
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    If 10 is a world class restaurant chef with Michelin stars and 5 is an average cook, then I'd say 6 or 7.

8+ would probably start getting into pro ranks with high presentation etc. And I can do good presentation but I can't be fucked usually.

I can cook almost anything really well, cooking is stupid easy.
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator If 10 is a world class restaurant chef with Michelin stars and 5 is an average cook, then I'd say 6 or 7.

8+ would probably start getting into pro ranks with high presentation etc. And I can do good presentation but I can't be fucked usually.

I can cook almost anything really well, cooking is stupid easy.

Why would a 10 be world class? Nobody cooks like that at home. I just care about how you can make it taste with what you have. Your ability to do that is what matters, not the quality of ingredients or how you make it look.
    Originally posted by GGG Why would a 10 be world class? Nobody cooks like that at home. I just care about how you can make it taste with what you have. Your ability to do that is what matters, not the quality of ingredients or how you make it look.

Some do. One of my best friends from college is an Italian chef and nigga makes fucking incredible food for house parties, what is that a 12? Of course not, that's around the standard for 10.
    I can cook really well but I wouldn't out myself above a 7 because just think about what an A grade cook is, then think of the difference between yourself and them... They would shit on you in terms of speed, efficiency and quality.
    Yeah well I'm moving my number up to a 9/10 you weak little bitch.
    10/10 is perfect. 9/10 excellent. 8/10 is great but could be even better. By that line my best cooking ever might be an 8/10.
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator 10/10 is perfect. 9/10 excellent. 8/10 is great but could be even better. By that line my best cooking ever might be an 8/10.

In that case my best cooking is a 10/10 or 11/10.
    pretty fucking good/10
    Originally posted by GGG I'm like a 8/10. I do stuff most people won't take the time to do like whip up a roux or dual boil/bake potatoes so they're soft and mushy inside like mashed potatoes but crispy on the outside. All that easy but time consuming stuff I have no problem doing. I don't like to take shortcuts when cooking.

How bout you'll cowards? Everyone here should be at least a 6/10. If you can't cook you should feel ashamed of yourself.

people who are interested in this are also interested in :

having cocks up their asses and mouths
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny people who are interested in this are also interested in :

having cocks up their asses and mouths

Go on
Jump to Top