User Controls

Dreams about smelly aliens

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've been listening to binuarl beats at night and everytime with out fail I will have dreams about smelly aliens, just really sexual dreams where I'll be having sex with an alien but the alien would turn from a beatiful girl into a smelly alien. When I was 4 years old I was put in the hospital because my right eye was literally falling out of my head and I don't even know exactly what the deal was because my parents wont tell me, but I remember being put under and wheeled on a cart and saw these bodies floating in tubes of translusent goo.

When I was 8 years old I started having dreams about the mayans and aztecs and aliens cutting my moms head off with a freaky chainsaw, it would get so bad I'd walk to my parents room babbling and staring off and they would let me sleep with them. I would wake up several times after sleep walking to the kitchen and my dad would wake me up while i was just star gazing and I would freak out and he would walk me back to my room, I think I've probably been abducted know wonder why i like prostate exams its all because the smelly aliens.

I think I missed the train to mars now I just sit outside smoking tek counting the cars..

whats extra weird about my dream last night is I felt like I slept until the next day like a total another day but I only slept for a fear hours

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i have bad bruxism
    Originally posted by STER0S i have bad bruxism

yeah me too, I went to the doctor back in december because I was losing hearing and he tested my hearing and he said its fine but he said i must be clenching my jaw while I sleep, I hear the voices err now and then know wonder. Dont mix crazy with crazy
Jump to Top