fish never get dirty

theyre always getting cleaned by water

lucky ass mfs
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    tfw no gills
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 theyre always getting cleaned by water

lucky ass mfs

Fun Fact: Because of surface tension, fish never contact water.they're dry until you pull them out.
    Originally posted by toz Fun Fact: Because of surface tension, fish never contact water.they're dry until you pull them out.

are you telling me fish are vacuum sealed from nature?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    pretty sure they do op since they have tons of mercury and toxins in them you nigger fag
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Fun fact: Pull a fish out of water and they drown.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Protip: fish can't survive as long in the shower as they can in the bath
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pretty sure they do op since they have tons of mercury and toxins in them you nigger fag

but are they toxins to the fish you friendless inbred alcoholic spic
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 but are they toxins to the fish you friendless inbred alcoholic spic

yes they are nigger fag
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Then explain ich
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 are you telling me fish are vacuum sealed from nature?

opposite.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 are you telling me fish are vacuum sealed from nature?

When the entire environment is water, it can't be wet. It can only be wet when you expose it to air.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    post that on /showerthoughts. 👍
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL When the entire environment is water, it can't be wet. It can only be wet when you expose it to air.

can you prove that wetness is subjective?
    wet
    /wet/
    adjective
    covered or saturated with water or another liquid

air is not a liquid
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun Fun fact: Pull a fish out of water and they drown.

that's a funner fact than my fact.

and tastier too.
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 wet
    /wet/
    adjective

air is not a liquid

air is fluid. wet is fluid.

of course that would be a verb I suppose.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 wet
    /wet/
    adjective

air is not a liquid

A fish Is wet while it is in the water ,and it is wet while it is outside the water, as long as there is water touching it
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung A fish Is wet while it is in the water ,and it is wet while it is outside the water, as long as there is water touching it

notice your hair is clumped together when out of water? notice how it all separates in water.. especially when you first jump in. you're still dry in water until you have come out of the water. when you jump back in you're now partially wet. surface tension keeps the water off of you initially.. until air bubbles get in the water. they taught us this shit in your Moms vagina, Fam!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I read part of an academic article recently that proved fish respond to pain too and probably do have feelings no matter what Kurt Cobain said
Jump to Top