User Controls

What genetic information is in girls/womens eggs?

Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    .. cause that would be kinda weird if generic instructions to make dick & balls in inside females.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    you stupid son of a bitch
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by frumbob ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿท๐ŸฆŠ you stupid son of a bitch

you mad mal?
    Originally posted by frumbob ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿท๐ŸฆŠ you stupid son of a bitch

๐Ÿคฃ
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The guy's gene's determine the gender. XY for a boy XX for a girl. Girls just have XX so they can't donate a Y chromosome.
    ur smart, sophie.
    Jojoman Yung Blood [your enmeshed undreamt caprifig]
    mothers pass on mitochondrial DNA in which you inherit jediness from your mother
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jojoman mothers pass on mitochondrial DNA in which you inherit jediness from your mother

and also hair color. my daughter was born with black hair like I had when I was born a full head of hair, looked just like me and my dad was like that couldn't be your daughter.. her hair is now blonde like her moms
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Originally posted by Sophie The guy's gene's determine the gender. XY for a boy XX for a girl. Girls just have XX so they can't donate a Y chromosome.

Originally posted by Jojoman mothers pass on mitochondrial DNA in which you inherit jediness from your mother

So then they don't carry any DNA code to make dick & balls right?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick So then they don't carry any DNA code to make dick & balls right?

The tissue that make up dick and ball are present in both male and female, in females the scrotum becomes the labia, and the glans becomes the clitoris.

However there are DNA codes that are male or female specific, so can only be passed down via the male or female lineage, but in general there's nothing special about genitals.
Jump to Top