User Controls

Fuck bltc and fuck Chameleon

toz African Astronaut
    Fuck you!

taking control of totse trademark

fucking cry babies cause I asked a dude his nationality.. but everyone on there is nigger nigger nigger but when a dude is present, and I asked out of curiosity because I thought he might be that Paki dude from long ago.. then said "oh, You're Indian" and it turned into a brewhaha of BS.

fucking hypocritical mother fuckers.

I don't fucking care who you were or what you are or what you will be.. you're full of shit and everything is a game around here.

Mother Fukers!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    damn dude.. i thought we were having fun..

I leave for 2 sec and it all goes to hell
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    toz African Astronaut
    Those dudes got some nerve saying "Why ask"

I was asking because I thought he was that smart ass Paki guy always talking shit to me.. the one when I first Joined.. what's his name.. Bill Krozby you remember that guys name. Maybe it had General or Major in the name

anyways, I'm now wondering if it wasn't that guy but Totsean

I wasn't being some dumb redneck asking his nationality because it mattered for that alone.. just trying to establish who He might of been.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by toz Fuck you!

taking control of totse trademark

fucking cry babies cause I asked a dude his nationality.. but everyone on there is nigger nigger nigger but when a dude is present, and I asked out of curiosity because I thought he might be that Paki dude from long ago.. then said "oh, You're Indian" and it turned into a brewhaha of BS.

fucking hypocritical mother fuckers.

I don't fucking care who you were or what you are or what you will be.. you're full of shit and everything is a game around here.

Mother Fukers!

Welcome to the new BLTC
    Shrooms Houston
    When you joined where the website or tinylgbt
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Welcome to the new BLTC

yeah its better with out you
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    totse download this video game you can play with me and fona
Jump to Top