User Controls

Deutsche Bank stock price approaching zero, 20k layoffs, as goyim admit they can't into finance

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-06/radical-overhaul-20000-deutsche-bankers-will-be-fired-bad-bank-soars-eu80bn-5x-its

For as long as I have been aware of its existence Deutsche Bank has been in serious trouble and on a downward slope. My understanding is that it's full of stupid goyim, who were given trillions of euro of german pension funds to invest, and so loaded up on whatever stupid shit the jedis/greeks/italians/spaniards were selling. They have been on a downslope since at least 2007, and basically operating as a pyramid scheme, either taking on new debt to pay off those they owe, having their investees issue new debt with the European Central Bank in order to cover their losses, or having their investees (like the defunct but bailed out Anglo Irish Bank/IBRC) get bailed out by their respective governments in order to pay off their bad debts.

Ironically the last seems to be the most sustainable of all, as it involves breaking governments as opposes to mere banks. Ethnonationalism is being bled white.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country basically operating as a pyramid scheme, either taking on new debt to pay off those they owe, having their investees issue new debt with the European Central Bank in order to cover their losses, or having their investees (like the defunct but bailed out Anglo Irish Bank/IBRC) get bailed out by their respective governments in order to pay off their bad debts.

So basically just being a bank. When you win you win when you lose you still win.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-06/radical-overhaul-20000-deutsche-bankers-will-be-fired-bad-bank-soars-eu80bn-5x-its

For as long as I have been aware of its existence Deutsche Bank has been in serious trouble and on a downward slope. My understanding is that it's full of stupid goyim, who were given trillions of euro of german pension funds to invest, and so loaded up on whatever stupid shit the jedis/greeks/italians/spaniards were selling. They have been on a downslope since at least 2007, and basically operating as a pyramid scheme, either taking on new debt to pay off those they owe, having their investees issue new debt with the European Central Bank in order to cover their losses, or having their investees (like the defunct but bailed out Anglo Irish Bank/IBRC) get bailed out by their respective governments in order to pay off their bad debts.

Ironically the last seems to be the most sustainable of all, as it involves breaking governments as opposes to mere banks. Ethnonationalism is being bled white.

another tarred feather on merkel's hat.

lol.
Jump to Top