User Controls

ATTN: Video Game Nerds

What kind of game is Astral Chain? What do you know about it?

I've been very disappointed with the Switch's library and upcoming titles so far. I'm thinking about selling it since the only game I have worth playing is smash bros and I've barely played it and only single player because I'm not ready to pay 20 dollars for online on a system I don't know if I'll end up playing online with or not.

Only upcoming game I might want is GBA Zelda remake but that's probably not enough for me to not offload a console rapidly losing value. 2 or 3 years in and pitiful library + huge backlog of xbox games and some pc titles as well makes having a switch pretty silly tbh. Unless of course a true virtual console with wii/wii U games is coming out, in which case I'll keep it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I saw the trailer it looked neat, some interesting unique gameplay. The girl that presented was sexy as well

How much do you want for the switch?
    Ghost Black Hole
    If you want to sell it I would be interested
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Ya'll negros need to get on PC and play some Visage, a new chapter just dropped and the spook mechanics are off the charts. If you like a good horror game you'll enjoy Visage.

If you're on a proper console not some handheld nonsense and you like more atmospheric horror you need to get Little Nightmares.

What does this have to do with Nintendo Switch? Nothing.
Jump to Top