User Controls

Catching up with cage

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I got my first pay check today at the new place went to go cash it and cut thru a golf course because I didn't think anyone would be playing golf that early in the morning lol , some gont was with his son and saw me crossing thru like so many yards away and stopped what he was doing and said "unbelievable"

went and cashed it and bought some cranberry pills because I have insomnia partially due to my enlarged prostate. I hope they work because I'm sick and tired of waking up feeling crazier than a shit house rat.

I'm supposed to go to bull creek today with a chicken and take some molly, I wish I had a jay but I dont but a grape 4loko with the molly will suffice.

Ghost Black Hole
    cranberry juice and club soda is yummy
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Your supersonic hearing allows you to hear voices 100 yds away.
    went to the st hospital for a lil tour, used to work there. went to the nifty fifty the diner they have there but they were closed lol.

but their grounds are really nice, their ment for patients and there families to take a break and walk the grounds / escape. But since there all locked up no one was there so I went out and talked to the squirrels.

I wanted to go eat there but since they were closed I decided to go to one of my fav korean places but everyone was closed so I just went back home lol but it was a good hardy walk
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Please keep us updated, Bill. Things are getting really juicy.
    Originally posted by WellHung Please keep us updated, Bill. Things are getting really juicy.

come one to tc and talk to me, chicken

I used to take care of gonts like matt and a lot better people like roky erickson and daniel johnston, I told them if they ever send me to the west wing i'd quit because I don't want to change diapers I rather wash black dudes feet with aids.. thats why i quit , makes hvac seem a lot better, I had some section8 chicken rush out naked and stand in front of me screaming "don't fag out on me now man" I was just doing the job because my gf's mom got me the job and would let me smoke and eat adderall and drive her car to work, I should of kept that job, I'd probably be retired by now. Last summer I was taken to the hospital by force and saw a gont I worked with and told him I'm not actually crazy I'm just depressed and on drugs lol

but yeah i misread the text last night im not going to bull creek till tomorrow
Jump to Top