User Controls

Why do niggers think slavery is bad when...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Niggers in Africa have been enslaving each other for centuries. Monkey see, monkey do.
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah I don't get it. Africans are racist as fuck just look at the whole Hutu/Totse thing in Rwanda where they genocided people for being racially impure despite having the exact same genetics.

Originally posted by Ghost I hate these Hutu, these arrogant Hutu, braggarts, who scorn other Hutu, dear comrades. I hate these Hutus, these de-Hutuized Hutu, who have disowned their identity, dear comrades. I hate these Hutu, these Hutu who march blindly, like imbeciles, this species of naïve Hutu who are manipulated, and who tear themselves up, joining in a war whose cause they ignore. I detest these Hutu who are brought to kill—to kill, I swear to you, and who kill the Hutu, dear comrades. If I hate them, so much the better… Let us start in the region of Butare, where they like living under feudalism— who would blame me for that? I hate them and I don’t apologize for that. Lucky for us that they are few in number…

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    they just don't like it when the whyte man does it.

but back in africa it was a different culture than here so they see it as different, if you lived in say poland and got exiled from your village in the winter you'd fucking die, but in africa if you got kicked out of you're tribe you'd basically be like "fuck you" and go fuck a lion up the ass and start your own tribe and come back and kill / rape / enslave though people that fucked you over.

just a lil Bill Krozbyler history lesson for you gonts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby they just don't like it when the whyte man does it.

but back in africa it was a different culture than here so they see it as different, if you lived in say poland and got exiled from your village in the winter you'd fucking die, but in africa if you got kicked out of you're tribe you'd basically be like "fuck you" and go fuck a lion up the ass and start your own tribe and come back and kill / rape / enslave though people that fucked you over.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby they just don't like it when the whyte man does it.

just a lil Bill Krozbyler history lesson for you gonts

That's because niggers like to have their cake, and eat it too.❤
    Originally posted by WellHung That's because niggers like to have their cake, and eat it too.❤

its funny you mention that i was reading youtube comments this morning and one dude was like "I'd for pete bootyjudge and I'm black!" lol as if theres no such thing as gay blacks? Ever watched the nba? ever walked to a bus stop? ever been to jail?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ever been to jail?

Lol Bill Krozby putting this alongside watching a major sport and using the bus.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Honestly slavery being associated with blacks is just being myopic, everyone was enslaving everyone, fuck the demonym "slav" is based on slave.
    Originally posted by GGG Lol Bill Krozby putting thing alongside watching a major sport and using the bus.

I put on classical music on my headphones when I have to ride the bus, it makes the tards running into shit funnier.
Jump to Top