User Controls

Nil feels that i am a creep...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, To consider me a valued member of NIS, he thinks would be quite the leap.
    Technologist victim of incest
    You play the creepy role well Matt, stick with what works for you😜
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    you try way too hard Loser. you should be killed for that much alone never mind anything else.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You're your own brand of peculiar. But i am certainly not one to judge. Besides, everyone on here is a little strange, it's why we get along.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol he ain't the least bit strange/peculiar though. he is nothing but a phony. no substance at all. if you can't tell that much about him you is the same as him. so hopefully you got some intelligence to see through him:)
    Originally posted by Sophie You're your own brand of peculiar. But i am certainly not one to judge. Besides, everyone on here is a little strange, it's why we get along.

well articulated, Sophie.
    Originally posted by Dregs you try way too hard Loser. you should be killed for that much alone never mind anything else.

triggered?
    Originally posted by WellHung triggered?

you are 24/7 thats for sure boi
    Tell me how much you love me fat girl. Tell me how bad you want me to put it in your butt.
    try even harder. i feel your effort every single post.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, To consider me a valued member of NIS, he thinks would be quite the leap.

hehehehehehehhe! He says: valued member. LMFAO!!
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q hehehehehehehhe! He says: valued member. LMFAO!!

im crazy about u, babe. ur aura is so appealing
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q

great song.👍
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    If people on here think you a creep then you got it bad

Originally posted by NARCassist If people on here think you a creep then you got it bad

Would I be better off being a heroin junkie?👍
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    u gotta keep it more real WH, tell me a story a true one. Can be mundane just let something go.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by WellHung Would I be better off being a heroin junkie?👍

Do it the Scottish way like I do, deep fried heroin. I don't scare from those stupid surgeon general health warnings. Go hard or go home, innit.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Nil u gotta keep it more real WH, tell me a story a true one. Can be mundane just let something go.

But I have been telling accurate stories about myself since I got here. You don't believe any of them?
Jump to Top