User Controls

7.1 hits Ridgecrest

toz African Astronaut
    8pm'ish

is LA next?
    Technologist victim of incest
    They said there a 1 in 10 chance for an even larger one this coming week. So far no one has died. Hope it stays that way!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Only morons choose to live along the San Andreas fault line.
    i was too fucked up to feel that one either. although my friend was over and was like "was that just an earthquake?" i was like i dont think so man but the shit was swinging from the ceiling
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i was too fucked up to feel that one either. although my friend was over and was like "was that just an earthquake?" i was like i dont think so man but the shit was swinging from the ceiling

Thats crazy. What's the safety measure for an earthquake? Did you have earthquake drills in school? We used to have tornado drills. Only once was there an actual tornado and it wrapped someone's trampoline around a tree right by the school.
    Originally posted by GGG Thats crazy. What's the safety measure for an earthquake? Did you have earthquake drills in school? We used to have tornado drills. Only once was there an actual tornado and it wrapped someone's trampoline around a tree right by the school.

yea, you have to cover your neck and go under your desk and shit
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Technologist They said there a 1 in 10 chance for an even larger one this coming week. So far no one has died. Hope it stays that way!

No, hopefully Cali breaks off and sinks into the ocean finally.

Granted we would lose Oregon and Washington in the aftermath, but we'd finally be rid of those worthless Californians.
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by GGG Thats crazy. What's the safety measure for an earthquake? Did you have earthquake drills in school? We used to have tornado drills. Only once was there an actual tornado and it wrapped someone's trampoline around a tree right by the school.

the same as a Nuke I think. Duck and Cover. they used to tell us to stand under the doorway because the door frame or load bearing under it was the strongest point. It probably still is but what happen was they found out that the door slams shut really fucking hard and possibly killing people if the door is heavy enough. so now it's just under a sturdy table.

if you have cheap Ikea furniture, it's probably not advisable. 2 stories or more can easily crush that as well.

I think if you hide in a closet your safe of an initial quake but if the gas line breaks and sets the house on fire, you might be fucked being trapped in the closet.

it's kind of a fucked up situation.

They used to tell people outside a building to get away from the facade and duck under a car.. then they saw that cars today just get crushed and the wheels burst.

you can try and run to the middle of the street and hope no one hits your with their car. but even then, it better be a really wide street.. and San Francisco has narrow streets made for horse and carriages in the day. they never were able to widen the streets
    BACKSTAGE SHAWTY
Jump to Top